Chiropractor?

Closed Thread
Old 08-26-2011, 05:08 PM
Default Chiropractor?

Will be looking for a good chiropractor this Winter. Would prefer one from the Logan School (as opposed to the Palmer School). I see a web page for an Etheredge Chiropractic. Anyone have experience with this group of doctors?
Old 08-26-2011, 08:57 PM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by glwcww View Post
Will be looking for a good chiropractor this Winter. Would prefer one from the Logan School (as opposed to the Palmer School). I see a web page for an Etheredge Chiropractic. Anyone have experience with this group of doctors?
I have been to Southern Trace Chiropractic (they're good there and I really have no complaints) but I have some issues that seem to be on-going with my back. Was at my clinic today and the person that I was talking to there, told me that they refer over to Etheredge. I too am intrigued as this practice (doctor) is an Osteopathic doc and I'm a bit more into the integrated or holistic form of medicine so will be anxious to see the other's responses to your question as I too am curious about Etheredge Chiropractic now.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.