Chiropractor Needed

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
Closed Thread
Old 03-11-2015, 01:14 PM
Default Chiropractor Needed

Can anyone recommend a good chiropractor in the area, either in or out of the Villages?

Last edited by Snowshoes; 03-11-2015 at 01:16 PM. Reason: title misspelling
Old 03-11-2015, 03:49 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowshoes View Post
Can anyone recommend a good chiropractor in the area, either in or out of the Villages?
Colony Chiropractic is good. They also have an on-site massage therapist. There are two chiros there both good. They worked very well with my BC/BS insurance.
Old 03-11-2015, 04:50 PM

My son is a chiropractor in Cape Coral which is a bit of a long drive for regular adjustments. I have been to several here locally and I need someone who can give good manual adjustments and not just depend on the drop table and activator. I found this one and we really like him: Dr.. Christopher Bissett at Better Life Wellness located at 314 LeGrand Ave. Suite A, Lady Lake, FL, (352) 430-0064. His office is just south of the golf cart bridge next to the lake with the water fall.
Old 03-11-2015, 05:14 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Caroline View Post
My son is a chiropractor in Cape Coral which is a bit of a long drive for regular adjustments. I have been to several here locally and I need someone who can give good manual adjustments and not just depend on the drop table and activator. I found this one and we really like him: Dr.. Christopher Bissett at Better Life Wellness located at 314 LeGrand Ave. Suite A, Lady Lake, FL, (352) 430-0064. His office is just south of the golf cart bridge next to the lake with the water fall.

I bet you are proud of your son. And that is quite a recommendation for Dr Bissett coming from you.
Old 03-11-2015, 07:18 PM

Dr John at Legacy Chiro in Laurel Manor excellent at ajustments, but can find cause of disconfort
Old 03-11-2015, 07:39 PM
Gold member

I have sent several people to Dr. Kuhn on Rte. 301 in Wildwood.
Everyone has rated him high.
His # is 352-748-1125

Tell him "The Candy Man" sent you! LOL
Old 03-11-2015, 10:59 PM
Gold member
Location: Philadelphia & Lower Gwynedd, PA, Ocean City, NJ, Wesley Chapel, FL and The Village of St. James

The Chiropractors at Colony have decided to part ways, as I believe their business was outgrowing its space. Dr. Pete, which I highly recommend is now down in the new Traverse Plaza by the Publix by Brownwood. He is fantastic to work with and a great doc. (352) 430-3399
Old 03-12-2015, 12:18 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phanatic Luvr View Post
The Chiropractors at Colony have decided to part ways, as I believe their business was outgrowing its space. Dr. Pete, which I highly recommend is now down in the new Traverse Plaza by the Publix by Brownwood. He is fantastic to work with and a great doc. (352) 430-3399
But they just opened!
! Welcome to the villages...😄
Old 03-12-2015, 07:58 AM
Gold member
Location: Philadelphia & Lower Gwynedd, PA, Ocean City, NJ, Wesley Chapel, FL and The Village of St. James

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittygilchrist View Post
But they just opened!
! Welcome to the villages...😄
Colony Chiropractic has been open for 3 years now. Traverse Chiropractic just opened. Dr. Pete, who was previously at Colony, opened Traverse Chiropractic on his own. I have know Dr. Pete for many years, as we both lived in the same neighborhood in Wesley Chapel and he had a very successful business there, before he decided to move to The Villages. I think he and the other Chiropractor opened Colony, only to build clientele here and now they each have their own location.
Old 03-12-2015, 11:17 AM

Another vote for Colony Chiropractic. Dr Arsenault is great and his staff is great also. I have lower stenosis and he really fixed it. I go now once or twice a month for maintenance. You can get the same results here at a reasonable cost compared to others who want to sign you up for thousands of dollars up front. Would definitely recommend them.
Old 03-12-2015, 04:37 PM

Legacy clinic at Sumter (near Wynn Dixie)
professional and effective
Old 03-12-2015, 04:37 PM

Legacy clinic at Sumter (near Wynn Dixie)
professional and effective
Old 03-13-2015, 10:02 PM

Dr. BRENT Compton (the son) at Compton Chiropractic at Buffalo Ridge off 466 is very good. Dr Brett Compton is also there, he is Brent's father. I have never been treated by the father.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.