do you have health problems??

Closed Thread
Old 03-14-2015, 05:22 PM
Default Don't we all have health problems ?

Many of you wanted to know when my book was published. It is now available on Amazon and also in an e book on Kindle. I wanted to thank those of you who e mailed me of their success and allowed me to publish that success in my book. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. I have in my acknowledgments a thank you to ALL of you.

The book is simple and an easy read with 16 menus for 4 of the most popular restaurants all combined with each blood type in mind. Mexican, Steak and Seafood, Italian, and Asian. The book is called, HIS FOODS ... My Journey Back to Health. On Kindle it is 5.99 and on Amazon it sold at $10 and lately is at $9.00 It will reinforce what you learned and when you read of the successes in the book you may be inclined to give it a try again. There are also three tables for food combining at home.

I have been speaking at various meetings around The Villages. Since that time, I have had over 6 classes at the college, 147 students and finally this book. I have a super-foods ll class beginning in May. Maybe I will see some of you there. In closing, May God Bless each and every one of you with health. Always here for you, Norma Jean
Attached Thumbnails
The Villages Florida: Click image for larger version

Name:	cropped pub pix nj.JPG
Views:	136
Size:	86.4 KB
ID:	49432  

Last edited by jaringg; 03-25-2015 at 03:31 PM. Reason: modified info
Old 03-19-2015, 07:01 AM
Soaring Eagle member

Congrats!
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.