Cognitive testing, see the test for yourself

Closed Thread
Old 07-21-2020, 05:06 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,902 Times in 914 Posts

you should try the test after 7 concussions over my lifetime. . . that's me, and I am pre-disposed to dementia for that reason. Can I do numbers? piece of cake. . jeopardy, they never have the specialty topics in which I would excel, otherwise, I win about $5 if I am in the green. Long term memory works ok, its the within the last day or two which finds keys in the refridgerator, and frozen foods in the bathroom. . . ugh!

mostly all sports injuries. . .
Old 07-25-2020, 10:42 AM
Sage
Thanked 7,371 Times in 2,517 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoachKandSportsguy View Post
you should try the test after 7 concussions over my lifetime. . . that's me, and I am pre-disposed to dementia for that reason. Can I do numbers? piece of cake. . jeopardy, they never have the specialty topics in which I would excel, otherwise, I win about $5 if I am in the green. Long term memory works ok, its the within the last day or two which finds keys in the refridgerator, and frozen foods in the bathroom. . . ugh!

mostly all sports injuries. . .
So true.
Sports UK have brought in strict laws regarding concussions, and not before time.
The hits in rugby are so hard now, from players so huge and heavy, they need protecting from themselves.
Back in the day of my rugby playing, they soaked your head with a cold sponge, and sent you back into the game.
Sometimes after a whack, you could not remember even playing!
Touch wood I seem OK, but a lot of lads had strokes at quite a young age.
Closed Thread

Tags
test, score, means, cognitive, evaluation

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.