good chiropractor in the villages

Closed Thread
Old 02-20-2012, 10:55 AM
Default good chiropractor in the villages

Am looking for a good chiropractor in The Villages. Have been to one that was just ok so am trying to find someone I really feel good about. Any suggestions?
Old 02-20-2012, 02:52 PM

I too am looking for a good doctor of chiropracty. I've been told that Etheridge Clinic, specifically Drs. Etheridge & Paulk are good. I think a lot depends on what kind of technique you expect.

Keep us informed and good luck.
Old 02-22-2012, 04:16 PM
Gold member
Send a message via AIM to rjn5656
Default Chiropractor

Just went to Dr. Zielecki based on a referral.
Old 02-22-2012, 08:24 PM
Platinum member

Quote:
Originally Posted by moosemose View Post
Am looking for a good chiropractor in The Villages. Have been to one that was just ok so am trying to find someone I really feel good about. Any suggestions?
I know a new Chiro is opening next door to the Golf Store in Colony Plaza. I think he opens next week. My wife knows of him from Long Island. He gave us the grand tour last week when we stopped in to visit him after her chiro told her of his practice in The Villages. His name is Peter. I can get more info if you need it.

Last edited by Tom Hannon; 02-22-2012 at 09:03 PM.
Old 02-22-2012, 08:38 PM
Default My recommendation...

Colony Chiropratic ("Dr. Pete" and Dr. Arsenault) just opened in Colony Plaza. THey are NOT the same Chiropractor's as was there in the past. I know and have used Dr. Pete in Wesley Chapel, FL where he has owned Quantum Vitality for many years. He's a good guy and a good Chiropractor. There # is 352.430.3399. Good luck!
Old 02-22-2012, 09:02 PM
Platinum member

Quote:
Originally Posted by villagesitter View Post
colony chiropratic ("dr. Pete" and dr. Arsenault) just opened in colony plaza. They are not the same chiropractor's as was there in the past. I know and have used dr. Pete in wesley chapel, fl where he has owned quantum vitality for many years. He's a good guy and a good chiropractor. There # is 352.430.3399. Good luck!
I hear he is good..
Old 07-05-2012, 01:21 PM

The Chiropractor that was there in the past has consolidated the practice with Southern Trace Chiropractic. Dr. Zielecki and Dr.Boyles have proven to be great chiropractors over the years. They stick to the core of chiropractic and really strive for wellness, whether it is overcoming injury or maintaining a active lifestyle. The office number is 352-205-8500.
Old 07-06-2012, 11:12 AM

I have recently seen Dr. Arsenault at Colony Plaza several times for a lower back problem. I am feeling so much better, and I am happy about the speedy recovery! Although I am new to The Villages, I am not new to the concept of chiropractic care, having been a long time patient of an excellent practice in Plantation, FL. Dr. Arsenault is a combination of high tech knowledge and old fashioned kindness...with a friendly, and experienced staff. You can't go wrong with this choice...
Old 07-06-2012, 11:41 AM
Gold member

Have to disagree about Dr. Boyles. He hurt me more than the original injury. People over 60 should be very careful about using chiropractors, bones are becoming brittle by that age.
I too know Dr. Pete who was from Wesley Chapel, he respects the older spine and can assist with helping to relieve pain.
Old 07-06-2012, 04:23 PM

Very pleased with Colony Chiropractic (" Dr. Arsenault) just opened in Colony Plaza. He made the required adjustments and I feel great.
Old 07-06-2012, 05:15 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,167 Times in 439 Posts
Default My husband is a retired Chiropractor

and he goes to Dr. Stephen Boyles, NO nonsense, fixes you and no need for repeat visits!

Quote:
Originally Posted by holler1 View Post
The Chiropractor that was there in the past has consolidated the practice with Southern Trace Chiropractic. Dr. Zielecki and Dr.Boyles have proven to be great chiropractors over the years. They stick to the core of chiropractic and really strive for wellness, whether it is overcoming injury or maintaining a active lifestyle. The office number is 352-205-8500.
Old 04-15-2013, 03:05 PM

Did you find a Chiro? I am also looking for a good one
Old 04-15-2013, 03:06 PM
Default Looking for a chiropractic doc

Does anyone know of a good one here in the Villages? Had a great one in Chicago and looking down here
Old 04-15-2013, 03:19 PM

Recently, I went to Legacy Chiropractic at Laurel Manor for excruciating back pain. One gentleman came in and said that he had seen this before and could take care of me. I, then had x-rays to the tune of $120.00 payable right away. Note x rays, most generally, are not covered by insurance UNLESS they are ordered by an MD. They applied an ultrasound which gave some relief. Expecting a second treatment the next day, a young lady came in and gave us an 'infomercial' on a table that would stretch me out and would also improve posture.....to the tune of $1500.00. They also informed me that they could set up a 'payment plan' which was hardly the issue. We had three 'closers' come in trying to cram in as many visits as they could since we go up north for the summer. Needless to say, here is my good advice: See an MD so your insurance will cover it and have your MD refer physical therapy...which I will do.
Old 04-15-2013, 07:34 PM

My wife and I are both very satisfied at Chiropractic USA of Buffalo Ridge.
In our opinion they're informative, professional, and well worth a consultation visit (which I think is no charge). They're on 466, same strip as BoneFish.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.