Beware of aspen dental

Closed Thread
Old 02-16-2011, 10:52 AM
Send a message via AIM to DENNIS G Send a message via MSN to DENNIS G
Default Beware of aspen dental

If you are considering dental work. I do not recommend Aspen Dental unless you want to go and wait for an hour and then be told you don't have an appointment. Also, if your insurance doesn't cover all, they will want you to use their care credit card. Then, they bill everything to the card before any work is done.

They bill the insurance company for all the procedures at one time before they start and also the care credit card. You are already paying and no work has been done. They have a habit of dropping your appointments of their list. you show up and after half to an hour waiting, (they say they are running behind) you find out that your appointment was not scheduled for today and will have to reschedule.

I have cancelled all of my future appointments with them and trying to get my procedures that were not completed credited back. It is and has been a problem to get this done. They are claiming now that my insurance benefits were exhausted, just checked with the insurance and still plenty of benefits left.
Old 02-16-2011, 10:57 AM

There have been other posts onhere re: Aspen Dental. Horror stories... so consider yourself LUCKY!
Old 02-16-2011, 11:39 AM
Gold member
Default Add to the lists.

Ford of Ocala. The Bellvue branch. Add them to your horror lists.Beware of the con.
Old 02-16-2011, 04:57 PM
Sage

Aspen Dental is famous and I can't understand how they are still able to have a license. Based on my education from previous posts, of which TOTV is most useful, I wouldn't even consider them for a dentist. I just had a tooth that was giving me pain. I did a search on TOTV and got many good recommendations. I went with Palm Ridge Dental and they went to extremes to fit me in and I can join those that recommend them. I am sure there are others, but Aspen is not one of them.
Old 03-16-2011, 05:38 PM

I agree. They even called us 30 minutes before our appointment to say they had to cancel because they were running behind. Then had to wait 2 weeks for another appointment.
Old 03-16-2011, 06:37 PM

Thanks for the heads up, movingvdown shortly and will need a dentist. I'll put them on my x list
Old 03-31-2011, 03:36 PM

I wish I would have joined Talk of the Village first before I went to Aspen They are a rip off...But I got my money back.....
Old 03-31-2011, 03:48 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulandjean View Post
Ford of Ocala. The Bellvue branch. Add them to your horror lists.Beware of the con.

They shafted my 82 YO mother a few years ago.

Da Chicago So Side; The Village of Park Forest, IL; 3/7 Cav, 3rd Inf Div, Schweinfurt, Ger 65-66; MACV J12 Saigon 66-67; San Leandro, Hayward & Union City, CA (San Francisco East Bay Area) GO DUBS ! (aka W's)
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.