Covid 19 Testing

Closed Thread
Old 11-23-2021, 12:53 PM
Soaring Eagle member
Default Covid 19 Testing

Interested in who you used for your cruise related 2 day test and any problems if you had problems. Any links to vendors web sites would be appreciated.

Will be using Holland America if that matters.

Thank you
Old 11-23-2021, 04:12 PM

Used Discount Pharmacy on Rt# 44 for first cruise in Sept. ...cost was $ 40 each which my insurance covered and paid me after filing forms. Second and Third cruise by Nomi Testing in Lake County. Lake County fairgrounds.....no cost...very efficient had information in about an hour. Trip down takes about 40 minutes. Pharmacy was great ...with very nice people. Nomi good also with a good staff and you make a convenient appt. on line. CVS and Walgreens also giving tests but at the start were not reliable and sometimes canceled tests....better now since more test available. Also have a few of the Abbott tests at home for backup..these are done on line. Have a great cruise.
Old 11-24-2021, 06:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjm1cc View Post
Interested in who you used for your cruise related 2 day test and any problems if you had problems. Any links to vendors web sites would be appreciated.

Thank you
My daughter and I will be sailing on Celebrity in December.

We will get tested by this service:

MONITORED SELF-TEST KIT -
ABBOTT BINAXNOWTM COVID-19 AG CARD

I suspect HAL uses the same service but check with them to make sure that they will accept the result of this test.
Born and raised in Toronto; also lived in Sudbury and Winnipeg while growing up; migrated to Atlanta where I lived for almost 30 years and also spent a year in Milan and two years in Rochester, MN (brrrr).
Old 11-24-2021, 09:58 AM
TOTV SPONSOR

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjm1cc View Post

Thank you
One of the TOTV sponsors can help: Covid Test Express
https://covidtestexpress.org/
Closed Thread

Tags
problems, vendors, web, sites, appreciated

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.