Covid Booster at Winn-Dixie

Closed Thread
Old 12-02-2021, 04:46 PM
Soaring Eagle member
Default Covid Booster at Winn-Dixie

Just wanted to share my experience of the above with you.

Went on-line yesterday and booked a 10am appointment for today. Once you choose a day and location the screen jumps to the last available day in that week, so if you want one in the next few days you need to scroll back up and click on the desired day.

Had to fill in a questionnaire on-line before it would take the booking. Nothing wrong with that, except on arrival at the store (Bichara Blvd) we had to complete the same form manually as they had no access to the electronic version.

The person doing the injection is the pharmacist, who also answers the phone etc. etc. so it was 10.30 before she finally came out to us.

All very friendly and professional, and we each got a $10 Winn-Dixie voucher.

Sadly, they had no flu shots left as we had hoped to do both (and get 2x$10!)
Old 12-02-2021, 06:39 PM
Platinum member
Thanked 1,707 Times in 761 Posts

Walmart was fast and efficient plus you get a digital record. No reason to carry card
Old 12-02-2021, 07:33 PM
Gold member
Thanked 1,445 Times in 580 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arctic Fox View Post

Went on-line yesterday and booked a 10am appointment for today. Once you choose a day and location the screen jumps to the last available day in that week, so if you want one in the next few days you need to scroll back up and click on the desired day.

Had to fill in a questionnaire on-line before it would take the booking. Nothing wrong with that, except on arrival at the store (Bichara Blvd) we had to complete the same form manually as they had no access to the electronic version.

The person doing the injection is the pharmacist, who also answers the phone etc. etc. so it was 10.30 before she finally came out to us.

If you return for your Flu Shot they’ll validate your parking
Old 12-02-2021, 08:38 PM
Sage
Thanked 9,464 Times in 3,090 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arctic Fox View Post

They saw me within 5 minutes of my scheduled time. However, I had to go to the Winn Dixie in Leesburg because the one on Bichara was booked for longer than a week and I wanted it the next day. I got the $10 gift card, yay!

Also - if you had just printed the form out after filling it out online you could've just handed it to them. That's what I did.

Did the same with the flu shot a week later (at the Bichara location). Got another $10 gift card.
Old 12-03-2021, 11:13 AM
Sage
Thanked 1,319 Times in 501 Posts

You can get a $50 gas card at Publix for $40 if you purchase $50 worth of groceries.
Old 12-03-2021, 11:44 AM
Soaring Eagle member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDLNB View Post
You can get a $50 gas card at Publix for $40 if you purchase $50 worth of groceries.
It all helps :-)
Old 12-04-2021, 05:50 AM
Platinum member
Thumbs up

Quote:
Old 12-04-2021, 09:08 PM
Sage
Thanked 8,247 Times in 4,282 Posts

Quote:
Picked up two of them, earlier tonight...

A free $20...

-Tom Petty
Old 12-05-2021, 11:50 AM

I walked right into CVS and got a flu shot. I think they do the same with Covid shot boosters
Closed Thread

Tags
day, on-line, winn-dixie, answers, pharmacist

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.