FYI - CDC Vaccine Whistleblower

Closed Thread
Old 02-05-2015, 12:49 PM
Veteran member
Default FYI - CDC Vaccine Whistleblower

I was hesitant to share this but felt the need to let those who are of like mind, know that there is lots of evidence to use other avenues of health support. Like I have always felt, if I had a broken bone, I would head to the ER. However, this article really supports many of the decisions I have made over the years regarding how to handle health concerns in the family. I was fortunate to have a paediatrician who was in charge of disease control at Sick Kids, and he always waited until there was more symptoms before prescribing anything drug related, so my kids didn't have the antibiotic approach that was fairly common at that time.

Over the years, I have studied many alternative approaches to health, both Eastern and Western and in our practice we have seen children who have been negatively affected, some very severely, by vaccinations and other medical interventions. I don't mean to throw the baby out with the bath, but I do think it is prudent for anyone to research and learn for themselves what alternatives are available, if you have the time to do that and are not in crisis.

Like most things, it is better to do your research before you need the help, so you can make as informed a choice as possible, if need be. For us, it has become a lifestyle choice and hopefully it will help us to live out our golden years with more vitality and good health.

Wishing that for everyone.

LW888

Breaking
Old 02-05-2015, 01:14 PM
Veteran member
Default An added article -

Just came across a second article entitled "Why is China Having Measles Outbreaks when 99% are Vaccinated" and I thought this was an interesting addendum to the first article.

I was particularly attracted to the concept that the vaccines suppress the body's own immune system, which to me has always been such a strange way to handle disease. It's like we don't give our bodies a chance to build the immunity in childhood and we don't trust our body's ability to keep us healthy and handle the viruses and bacterias that are everywhere. My belief is if I support my immune system it will look after me and if I need to there are lots of ways I can support my immune system if it is needs added support to handle more than the run of the mill stuff.

I'll get off the soap box now.

LW888

Why Is China Having Measles Outbreaks When 99% Are Vaccinated?
Old 02-05-2015, 01:16 PM

Thank you for sharing. I've always been leery about a lot of the shots they want children to have, especially for kids they believe are hyperactive.

My SIL was one of the head nurses at a famous hospital (I won't name). She's gone now, but I remember her telling me that she always believed they had a cure for cancer, but the drug companies and others make too much money off of it.
Old 02-05-2015, 01:23 PM
Veteran member

I've heard that too. In fact there are many ways to deal with Cancer, but for me the big thing is to change the internal terrain, or internal "soup" so that it is not supporting the malignant cells. Lots of info out there and many ways to approach treatment, but that is often too scary to trust, especially if you are in crisis. There are many types of tissues so different tissues may need different approaches. My belief is that if the internal soup doesn't change, then it is still a breeding ground for malignant cells. And change is not just physically induced, but is affected by mental and emotional components too. So that is why it is such a complex study. I even heard of a fellow who had a cancerous tumour before he went to a Matrix Energetics Workshop and by the end of the workshop his timor was no longer there according to his doctor. So go figure! Lots of food for thought.

LW888
Old 02-05-2015, 01:28 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,178 Times in 834 Posts

No one asks for an alternative provider when they need their appendix removed. No one calls a psychic to read their chest xray. An alternative is do you want a blue sweater or a red sweater. Alternative medicine is mostly non-medicine. It is drek in a useless pill, see the recent NYS attorney general investigation of alternative products with none of the labelled material in the pill.

You have cited a website which proudly includes on its banner the phrase:

Police State Fascism Vaccine Mandates

And you think that might be a reliable source of unbiased reporting?

Post hoc ergo propter hoc

I have seen tens of thousands of children vaccinated and not a single one suffered autism or permanent damage from the vaccines. How many times does the same data have to be replicated before the people with their dangerous agenda will stop spreading misinformation. First it was the DTP, then it was thimerosol, then the MMR. Believe what you wish, but don't put the public health at risk by becoming a walking oozing virus spraying neo-typhoid Mary
Old 02-05-2015, 01:34 PM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueash View Post
No one asks for an alternative provider when they need their appendix removed. No one calls a psychic to read their chest xray. An alternative is do you want a blue sweater or a red sweater. Alternative medicine is mostly non-medicine. It is drek in a useless pill, see the recent NYS attorney general investigation of alternative products with none of the labelled material in the pill.

I have seen tens of thousands of children vaccinated and not a single one suffered autism or permanent damage from the vaccines. How many times does the same data have to be replicated before the people with their dangerous agenda will stop spreading misinformation. First it was the DTP, then it was thimerosol, then the MMR. Believe what you wish, but don't put the public health at risk by becoming a walking oozing virus spraying neo-typhoid Mary
Believe what you wish, but don't put the public health at risk by becoming a walking oozing virus spraying neo-typhoid Mary
Old 02-05-2015, 01:46 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,178 Times in 834 Posts

Here is a common death certificate from the pre-vaccine era. Cause of death, Diphtheria

I'll bet his mother would have happily accepted vaccines instead of depending on his three year old immune system to have the opportunity to build up immunity on its own. You obviously don't understand how vaccines work or that you don't get an opportunity to build up immunity to potentially fatal illnesses. How would you like a chance to build up your immunity to Ebola? Some people do survive it and they are forever immune to the next exposure (unless it mutates)
Attached Thumbnails
The Villages Florida: Click image for larger version

Name:	diphtheria.jpg
Views:	288
Size:	113.8 KB
ID:	47466  
Old 02-05-2015, 02:15 PM
Sage
Send a message via Yahoo to redwitch

I was one of those kids who rarely was given antibiotics. I was also one of those unfortunate kids who was vaccinated against any possible disease (the joys of traveling to many "third-world" countries). Personally, I think both have served me well. Although I have RA, I have an immune system strong enough to have kept it at a low level for 40-plus years. I rarely get a cold or the flu even though I'm allergic to the flu vaccines. I firmly believe that by not using a lot of antibiotics, my body was given the opportunity to build up its own immunosuppressors. At the same time, I'm grateful for the vaccines I've had and their ability to protect me from many major illnesses.

"There are only two ways to live your life: One is as though nothing is a miracle; the other is as though everything is a miracle." Albert Einstein
Old 02-05-2015, 02:36 PM
Sage
Thanked 4,751 Times in 1,386 Posts

How is it the vaccines all did what they were supposed to do all those years since we as kids HAD to get to be allowed to go to school.

Almost literally making the child hood diseases extinct.

And now in the day and age of 24/7 coverage of anything by anybody....along with the thou shalt not upset anyone or ENFORCE or mandate an action. That allows a small percentage to have the same volume of representation as a majority.

Let the folks who want to do it their way do so.
Keep the rules the same however. No vaccination = no school. No vaccination = no coverage by insurance for coming down with the disease.

As poetic as it may sound, the tail just does not wag the dog!!!!!!!
Old 02-05-2015, 02:40 PM
Sage

Thank you for the common sense post Redwitch.
Old 02-05-2015, 02:46 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,507 Times in 1,907 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

I absolutely agree with Blueash and Billethe kid and absolutely disagree with the OP on this subject. And I absolutely know the credentials of the people that I stand up for.

Vaccine does not suppress the immune system, it arms it. Here is how it works. Some weakened or dead virus is injected into the skin and it causes the bodies disease fighters to recognize it and arm against it. http://www.health.ny.gov/prevention/...cines_work.htm

PLEASE LIghtworker, don't spread half truths. It is very dangerous not to vaccinate children and the old rumor that vaccination caused autism has been disproved.

We as grandparents are very powerful in our influence on our children. We need to know the truth and pass it on.
Old 02-05-2015, 02:49 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,507 Times in 1,907 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

Quote:

Bump
Old 02-05-2015, 04:39 PM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by redwitch View Post
I was one of those kids who rarely was given antibiotics. I was also one of those unfortunate kids who was vaccinated against any possible disease (the joys of traveling to many "third-world" countries). Personally, I think both have served me well. Although I have RA, I have an immune system strong enough to have kept it at a low level for 40-plus years. I rarely get a cold or the flu even though I'm allergic to the flu vaccines. I firmly believe that by not using a lot of antibiotics, my body was given the opportunity to build up its own immunosuppressors. At the same time, I'm grateful for the vaccines I've had and their ability to protect me from many major illnesses.
Know that feeling. Had 3 full yellow cards by age 21.
Old 02-05-2015, 04:42 PM
Veteran member

If we are going to stop vaccinating, we need to return to mandatory, *enforced* quantines for people/families with communicable diseases. This includes everyone in the household remaining at home.

People seem to forget the "good old days" of quarantines...
Old 02-05-2015, 04:51 PM
Gold member

Quote:

THANK YOU!!!!

It had the tone of a Unibomber or InfoWars!!
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.