Dental Implants

Closed Thread
Old 03-09-2016, 10:02 PM
Default Dental Implants

looking for advice from someone that had a good experience with local dentist on receiving dental (mini & full) implants. Thanks in advance.
Old 03-09-2016, 11:01 PM
Sage

Dr. Caylor in Laural Manor did mine. Excellent oral surgeon....and Ive had several to compare him with. BTW...I have a mouth full of oral implants...3 of them by him! Could have had a world cruise for what has been spent on my mouth over the years! That's with crowns, root canals...not withstanding the fillings before all that!!
Old 03-10-2016, 06:35 AM

I used Dr Barton Blumberg in Lady Lake. Him & his staff are GREAT!
I would highly recommend him.
Old 03-30-2016, 04:11 PM

Had great results and recommend Marion Dental, Dr. James Edwards who does the initial review and final crown work. He works with Dr. Rosario or Dr. Caylor at Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery who does the post, implants and any bone loss restoration if required. These are qualified and reputable individuals who I compared to and talked to my home town dentist who did a few implants for me. They do not do any quick or mini implants since it does not work too well. Cost was a few hundred dollars more than my home town dentist and it is about a 6 -12 month process.
Old 03-30-2016, 04:57 PM
Veteran member

I used Dr Davis for my implants.Very satisfied with them and used Dr Barnett for the crows and also very satisfied with the work and both were very reasonable.
Old 03-30-2016, 05:55 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotGolfer View Post
Dr. Caylor in Laural Manor did mine. Excellent oral surgeon....and Ive had several to compare him with. BTW...I have a mouth full of oral implants...3 of them by him! Could have had a world cruise for what has been spent on my mouth over the years! That's with crowns, root canals...not withstanding the fillings before all that!!
Another vote for Dr. Caylor. Quick, thorough and painless.
Closed Thread

Tags
dental, implants, dentist, local, receiving, full, advance, mini, good, advice, experience

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.