Dental office in Clermont

Closed Thread
Old 02-11-2023, 11:57 AM
Smile Dental office in Clermont

I searched for 1 year trying to find a dental office that would accept my Humana Medicare Advantage plan and also do a new patient evaluation that included a cleaning as well as
x-rays, evaluation and a reasonable plan going forward.
Calling a number of offices and either being told they did not accept new patients or the first visit did not include a cleaning, I followed the advice I had heard from a number of Villagers. Go outside The Villages for dental work if you want to avoid the automatic deep cleaning routine. With that in mind, I found the office of Samuel S. Wakim in Clermont which is located just off Hwy 27 and was able to get an appointment within a week of calling.

I found the type of office that I was looking for and I highly recommend this practice to anyone looking for a professional and honest dental clinic.

It is The Clermont Lakes Dental Care at 1927 S Hwy 27 and the webpage is ClermontLakesDental Care.com.

352-432-8269

They have the latest high tech equipment and will only present the facts based on the pictures and all the other data collected from your mouth. You can decide what you want to have done from nothing to a few of the items presented. Since I did not have any significant issues I was given a regular cleaning and scheduled a 6 month appointment for my next cleaning etc. No deep cleaning required. Keep in mind everyone is different so they may recommend a deep cleaning but will not pressure you to have it done. A very friendly office staff makes the visit enjoyable as well.
Closed Thread

Tags
cleaning, office, dental, deep, clermont

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.