Dental Surgeons

Closed Thread
Old 02-18-2014, 01:20 PM
Default Dental Surgeons

Has anyone used Dr. Mark Karpovck in Lady Lake? Could anyone recommend a good oral Surgeon either in the Villages area or Ocala??
Old 02-18-2014, 06:26 PM
Veteran member

I went to orange blossom endodontics dr. Maria locker-clause. Located behind bonefish grill on 466 in the Dana center building phone number 352-391-5590. She did a root canal that no other dentist could find I have 3 canals in that tooth two had root canals. Used an modern X-ray machine and it showed up right away. Painless. Excellent office staff too.
Old 02-19-2014, 06:09 AM
Veteran member
Location: Reading, Pa, The Villages, Reading, Pa, The Villages until the end.

Dr Luis Rosario in Laurel Manor....Great Oral Surgeon
Old 02-19-2014, 03:29 PM
Sage

Dr Luis Rosario in Laurel Manor....Great Oral Surgeon

If you can't get in with him...Dr. Caylor in the same practice! VERY good! Dr. Caylor also see's pt's in Ocala as well.
Old 02-19-2014, 11:14 PM
Sage
Default Best surgeon

I have to have a wisdom tooth extracted in the next few weeks and my dentist suggested another oral surgeon because she felt I could get into him sooner than Dr. Rosario, as he was out for a week. I told her I didn't care how long I had to wait I just wanted the best surgeon. She said "then you want Dr Rosario". I feel pretty confident that I will be in good hands but I so don't want to have this extraction!!! I'm not good with oral surgery. Wish me luck!!
Old 02-21-2014, 01:48 PM

Dr. Maria Locher-Claus of Orange Blossom Endodontics performed a root canal for me. Nice lady, great experience, highly recommend her to others.
Old 02-21-2014, 03:03 PM
Platinum member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happinow View Post
I have to have a wisdom tooth extracted in the next few weeks and my dentist suggested another oral surgeon because she felt I could get into him sooner than Dr. Rosario, as he was out for a week. I told her I didn't care how long I had to wait I just wanted the best surgeon. She said "then you want Dr Rosario". I feel pretty confident that I will be in good hands but I so don't want to have this extraction!!! I'm not good with oral surgery. Wish me luck!!
Happinow.....do you know approximate average cost to have a tooth pulled? I also have to have one pulled and have one estimate, but it seems rather high.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.