Dentist - Dr Manuel Middleton

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
Closed Thread
Old 03-24-2011, 08:28 PM
Default Dentist - Dr Manuel Middleton

Has anyone had any experience with this dentist? I would like to find at least one person who can give a good recommendation.

Thanks.
walkr
Old 07-04-2011, 06:48 PM

Saw Dr. Middleton on recommendation from a friend. He is very thorough and is fairly priced. He does all work himself. His assistant was efficient and helpful to me. I got an estimate beforehand which proved to be the end price. Above all, his work was good, he was one time for appointment and has a neat, clean office.
Old 01-26-2012, 04:56 AM

I was wondering if you went and saw De. Middleton and what your impression was. I need quite a bit of dental work due to an accident, and I'd like to make sure I am making the right decision. Thanks!
Old 01-26-2012, 08:36 AM
Default Have seen him twice...

...he's on time, efficient, seems fairly priced, and a clean office. His assistant makes sure that you know how much it will cost before you have the work done.
Old 01-26-2012, 08:54 AM

Dr. Middleton has been my dentist and my wife's dentist for the past two years. He is quiet, low-key, efficient, and always on time with appointments. He seems dedicated to serving his patients and following their preferences. For instance, I have a molar that was damaged by a previous dentist that other dentists in the area have insisted must be crowned at a cost of about $1200. I did not want to put this kind of money into one tooth at my age.

Dr. Middleton saved the tooth by doing some creative filling and shaping that cost me a small fraction of the cost of crowning the tooth. He is a great dentist and a great guy!
Old 01-26-2012, 09:06 AM

Thank you so much for your information!!!
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.