Dentist and Endodontist

Closed Thread
Old 06-04-2017, 03:23 PM
Default Dentist and Endodontist

I need both of these if you know of someone trustworthy ASAP.
Old 06-04-2017, 03:42 PM
Sage

Dr. Ghazal--endodontist--- general dentist only advice is stay away from Village Dentist after I spent 30K on total crowns-they charged me $200.00 to re-cement a loose crown & they charge me addition$$ for anti biotics implants without telling me the cost-- I thought I was just there for a routine cleaning-$375.00
Old 06-04-2017, 09:13 PM
Sage

For a general dentist, I would recommend Dr. Jerkins in Fruitland Park. Friendly staff. Never an attempt to upsell and doesn't recommend work that isn't necessary. As an example, I have a tooth with a small crack. As long as it doesn't bother me, he is satisfied just watching it at my 6 month visits. But if it starts to bother, I can call and get right in. I had another cracked tooth that needed extraction. He preferred to send me to an oral surgeon because he was concerned if he tried to pull it and it broke, I would need the surgeon anyway.
Old 06-04-2017, 09:38 PM

dentist: Dr. Jerkins, great dentist, fabulous small practice, great staff!
endodontist: Dr. Ghazal, great practice, very caring, very thorough, excellent staff!
Old 06-05-2017, 02:26 PM
Sage

Dr. Jerkins in Fruitland Park is great!!! Went there last week and did not get a run around as I have in the past with other places. Only does the work that is needed.

Doesn't take my insurance but I still am ahead of the game as other places wanted thousands of dollars for unnecessary work. I finally found a place who will perform regular teeth cleanings.

Great staff and it was a wonderful experience.

352.728.8881. 3360 Hwy 441. Opposite "Appliance Direct" store. One story red brick building on right side of the street, if you are going south on 441.

I just want to do the right thing! Uncle Joe, (my hero).
Closed Thread

Tags
trustworthy, asap, endodontist, dentist

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.