Dentist help

Closed Thread
Old 05-15-2019, 12:34 PM

Quite a few months ago I broke my upper denture and had to find a dentist that had his own lab. I found Dr. Majid Heydari of Aesthetic Dentures and Implants at Colony Professional Plaza. I contacted him and brought the broken denture to him. The next day the denture was fixed. It was an exceptional job. Since my denture was many years old I figured it was time for a new one. I did further research on r. Heydari and found that upon graduation from the State University of New York at Buffalo he received three separate awards: The Dr. Samuel A. Caccamise Award, presented to the student who completes the best work in gold (inlays, onlays or crowns) as selected by a panel of one or more dentists who are not members of the faculty; the George B. Snow Award: Complete Prosthesis, Second Place; and the Donald Kozlowski Memorial Award, presented to the student who is judged by his or her colleagues as most respected based on overall achievement and attitude during dental school instructionBesides doing everything with general dentistry he acquired a digital imaging machine with cone-beam computed tomography technology. The machine provides Dr. Heydari not only with a two dimensional diagnosis of the patients mouth and jaw but also a three-dimensional image. This puts Dr. Heydari in a cutting edge trend in the dental profession. I had my new denture made and it looks and fits better than my old one ever did. If anyone is interested in implants then Dr. Heydari is the dentist to go to with his advanced equipment and in-house lab. He is very professional, friendly and honest. His office staff are also professional, friendly and efficient. I would never consider changing dentists.
Closed Thread

Tags
doctors, dentist, virginia, donnie, lesh

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.