Back/Spine Surgery

Closed Thread
Old 01-14-2015, 01:27 PM
Veteran member
Default Back/Spine Surgery

I may need spine surgery and would be interested in knowing if anyone used Dr. Paraiso at Central Florida Spine Institute?

Last edited by Floridagal; 01-14-2015 at 02:03 PM.
Old 01-14-2015, 03:39 PM
Veteran member

the dr should be - A neurologist is a doctor who specializes in treating diseases of the nervous system, which includes the brain and spinal cord.

Also get more than one opinion and try to get to one off the best in the country.
Old 01-14-2015, 04:07 PM
Sage

Having had spinal surgery, I'd find a neurosurgeon. Check out the neurosurgical practice (google it) in Ocala.

I always google practioners to see what their training/qualifications are, plus if they have sanctions etc.againest them.
Old 01-14-2015, 04:13 PM
Dancing Thyme

A few of my friends have had back/spine surgery with doctors at the Ocala Neurosurgical Group, especially Dr. Kaplan and Dr. Oliver. Both people were very happy with the results. Here's their website, but as someone said, interview a few doctors to make sure that you feel comfortable with them.

Ocala Neurosurgical Center - Physicians

Good luck, Floridagal.

Bronx ♫ Los Angeles ♫ Hadley, Sept. 08 and then the beautiful village of Mallory Square 2014

A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though he knows that you are slightly cracked."

(For those who know me) I consider ON TIME to be when I get there.....
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.