dermatologist

Closed Thread
Old 09-26-2010, 10:28 PM
Question dermatologist

My husband had a biopsy before heading down here. Just found out he has squamous cell cancer on his head. He's trying to decide whether or not to go back to TN to see his Dr. there for treatment or to find someone here to do it. Can anyone recommend a really good dermatologist who can do surgery (probably MOHS)? Thanks for any help!!
Old 09-27-2010, 05:55 AM

I see Dr. Tran, office in Laurel Manor.
Old 09-27-2010, 06:03 AM
Default Dermatologist

My husband sees Dr. Chun at Lake Dermatology. Dr. Chun performs MOHR's surgery. My husband had basal cell carcinoma on his nose and Dr. Chun did a beautiful job removing the cells without leaving a huge gash in his nose. Dr. Chun also removed a squamous cell carcinoma from his leg. We highly recommend him. He has an office in the Villages near the hospital (on Buenas Aires) and an office in Leesburg.
Old 09-27-2010, 06:39 AM
Founder

I have a great deal of respect for Dr. Michael Freeman. He has an office in The Villages. He is also one of those doctors that insists on keeping on schedule.

My respect was heightened last year when when I had a problem over the weekend. HE returned my call personally and said he was not able to see me over the weekend but that I should be in his office at 7 am Monday. When I arrived, HE was there alone and HE had pulled my records and HE did what was need to be done before his office hours. How many doctors do that?
Old 09-27-2010, 06:49 AM
Eternal Member

I use Dr Bond in the Villages on Buenos Aires. He did MOHS on my hand and there is no scar. I also referred him to a friend of mine who was down from PA and he was very happy with the MOHS surgery that was done on his face.

Second star to the right, then straight on 'til morning.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.