Digital COVID Verification

Closed Thread
Old 09-28-2021, 12:57 PM
Veteran member
Default Digital COVID Verification

We got our vaccines at the Wildwood community center and got the cards and hav those images on our phones. I noticed at Walmart today that they offer digital confirmation of vaccination. Is there a way to get something like this through the agency that provided our vaccines ? Sumter County Health Dept, I think.
Old 09-28-2021, 01:36 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,319 Times in 501 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhood View Post
We got our vaccines at the Wildwood community center and got the cards and hav those images on our phones. I noticed at Walmart today that they offer digital confirmation of vaccination. Is there a way to get something like this through the agency that provided our vaccines ? Sumter County Health Dept, I think.

If you have it on your phone, it's a digital copy.
Old 09-29-2021, 07:55 AM

Quote:
Give it time. Soon they will tattoo your status on your arm.
Old 09-29-2021, 08:55 AM
Sage
Thanked 2,779 Times in 1,242 Posts

Quote:
Maybe the Florida's Health Dept can help.

Locating Vaccination Records | Florida Department of Health

And there is the CDC Vsafe web site:

v-safe

Last edited by Altavia; 09-30-2021 at 06:20 AM.
Old 09-30-2021, 04:48 AM

Quote:
Walgreens offers a QR code that will show all of the vaccines given. However if you got your vaccine through a State of Florida health agency, then no such luck..All you get is a paper copy.
Old 09-30-2021, 05:00 AM

What about those of us who had Covid and now have natural immunity. Can we get a card?
Old 09-30-2021, 05:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dboyd29 View Post
What about those of us who had Covid and now have natural immunity. Can we get a card?
Yes, but it's a scarlet card that identifies you as an unbeliever and a non-member of the Holy Church of the Vaccine.
Old 09-30-2021, 06:22 AM

You can still get COVID even after you have had it already but the symptoms are milder.
Old 09-30-2021, 06:26 AM
Sage
Thanked 2,779 Times in 1,242 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by lkagele View Post
Yes, but it's a scarlet card that identifies you as an unbeliever and a non-member of the Holy Church of the Vaccine.
I do not think anyone who does not want the vaccine be forced to take it.

But maybe instead of flinging insults at those who have, you should be thankful others who assumed the risk to be vaccinated have substantially reduced the risk for those who have not.
Old 09-30-2021, 06:33 AM

I got my vaccine thru saferstart, managed GMR, Global Medical Response. It was in the field on Wedgwood lane. I tried to contact them thru email and phone, but was unable to get a digital version. No response from them or AMR, which is the local ambulance service they own, which helped administer the vaccine. My wife got hers at Walmart, and was able to login to Walmart pharmacy and get the digital card with the QR code. You can contact the state health and get a pdf list of all the vaccines you have gotten in Florida, but it’s not the digital version you are referring to.
Old 09-30-2021, 06:51 AM
Location: Wisconsin, California, military, California, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Illinois, (Ugh!) and, FINALLY, TV
Default could be!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wyseguy View Post
Give it time. Soon they will tattoo your status on your arm.
There's no doubt that the attempted "management" of this crisis has gotten out of hand.
Old 09-30-2021, 06:55 AM

This vaccine does not eradicate the virus. People are still getting it after getting the vaccine. Pointless
Old 09-30-2021, 06:59 AM
Veteran member

You can still get covid even if you got the vaccine, so what’s the point here?
Old 09-30-2021, 07:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dboyd29 View Post
It's recommended you get the vaccine as well because past COVID infection doesn't give you as much protection (antibodies) as the vaccine. (I'm a retired MD)
Old 09-30-2021, 07:05 AM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie0723 View Post
I do not think anyone who does not want the vaccine be forced to take it.

But maybe instead of flinging insults at those who have, you should be thankful others who assumed the risk to be vaccinated have substantially reduced the risk for those who have not.
You sure about this? Do you have scientific facts that you cannot be a carrier if you got a vaccine? We all know you can still get Covid after getting the shot, so you can be a carrier. I played in sports activities with over 300 people multiple times last year, and I found out my partner had covid. I got tested and I didn’t have it. Not everybody is going to get it and not everyone is going to be safe with or without the shot
Closed Thread

Tags
digital, vaccines, agency, provided, sumter

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.