Dr Botner

Closed Thread
Old 05-29-2018, 04:12 PM
Default Dr Botner

Just found out today that Dr. Botner is no longer at Mulberry Integrative Medicine. He was a Physiatrist that was great giving cortisone shots for hip bursitis.
I could not get any information from Mulberry of course. Does anyone know if he is practicing someplace else in The Villages or do you know of another Dr. that would do the shots.
Thanks for any info.
Old 05-29-2018, 05:25 PM
Sage

It's typical for practices NOT to give that information. That said though, I'd stopped by there a few weeks ago to pick up some supplements and the receptionist mentioned he was leaving. I never saw him so can't offer any info. but maybe someone here will know more.
Old 05-30-2018, 07:41 AM

Dr. Alger at Arbor Medical in Laurel Manor will give you shots. He is a very good doctor.
Old 05-31-2018, 09:44 PM

dr. payman has been treating my hip bursitis...he is hands down the best physician in the villages to help control my pain..... his bedside manners are second to none, he is caring, compassionate, and honest...he truly does care about you and youre well being.....i researched him on health grades and have over 25 reviews with all 5 stars...do youre due diligence before chosing someone to take care of you!

hi,
dr. payman is hands down the best around. research him on health grades, then give him a call... 352 391 1750.

beth

Last edited by Moderator; 06-01-2018 at 05:55 AM.
Old 06-01-2018, 04:55 PM

Thank you laceylady and Bethinflorida for the recommendations. I will be checking them out for sure.
Thx again.
Old 06-01-2018, 04:59 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,922 Times in 783 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bethinflorida View Post
dr. payman has been treating my hip bursitis...he is hands down the best physician in the villages to help control my pain..... his bedside manners are second to none, he is caring, compassionate, and honest...he truly does care about you and youre well being.....i researched him on health grades and have over 25 reviews with all 5 stars...do youre due diligence before chosing someone to take care of you!

hi,
dr. payman is hands down the best around. research him on health grades, then give him a call... 352 391 1750.

beth
I can second your review of Dr. Payman. He relieved my back pain with shots and is a caring, attentive doctor.
Old 07-23-2018, 03:31 PM

My wife & I recently went to see Dr. Paige Holt, AUD at Lake Ear,Nose,& Throat after reading a nice post. We totally agree with Billethkid’s post. We were extremely happy with our visit with Dr. Holt, & will only see her for our hearing needs in the future. We highly recommend Dr. Paige Holt.
Closed Thread

Tags
shots, mulberry, botner, info, villages

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.