Dr. Julie Sudduth & Dr. Fred Kaplan

Closed Thread
Old 07-08-2016, 07:17 PM
Default Dr. Julie Sudduth & Dr. Fred Kaplan

Does anyone have any feedback on either of these doctors? They are at the Pinellas Villages Health Center and are the two available physicians accepting patients at that location. I would appreciate any feedback, good or bad, regarding either of them. Thanks in advance.
Old 07-08-2016, 11:11 PM
Veteran member

Those just happen to be our Doctors. Only have met with them during recent initial consultation. I can only speak for mine, Dr. Kaplan... I really like him. He has decades of experience in New York and seems very knowledgable. After meeting with him, I am glad I found him.

Old 07-09-2016, 06:50 AM

I went with my mother to Dr. Sudduth, mom's new doctor to replace Dr. Aisenstat who has left the system. She is very friendly and thorough. I was very pleased the appointment with Dr. Sudduth. I'm getting kicked our of the system due to insurance incompatibility or I would have her for my doctor since I also had Dr. Aisenstat.
Closed Thread

Tags
feedback, advance, location, patients, physicians

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.