Dr. Lily Tran

Closed Thread
Old 07-07-2013, 10:39 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,507 Times in 1,907 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl
Default Dr. Lily Tran

I have a common, too long on going issue, and it is time to do something more about it than the over the counter stuff I have been using.

Could those of you who have consulted Dr. Lily Tran send me P.M.s and share your experience?

Thank you in advance. I will hold your advice in the greatest confidence. I do not have great confidence in the GP doctor we are now using and tomorrow will be talking to Dr. Martinez-Cruz.

Gratefully,
Gracie
Old 07-07-2013, 10:44 AM
Platinum member

Gracie,

She is the best. I had an issue for many many years. After a couple visits she had me cured. She is a special Doctor. You will like her bedside manners.
Old 07-07-2013, 11:06 AM
Sage
Thanked 1,039 Times in 373 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by graciegirl View Post
I have a common, too long on going issue, and it is time to do something more about it than the over the counter stuff I have been using.

Could those of you who have consulted Dr. Lily Tran send me P.M.s and share your experience?

Thank you in advance. I will hold your advice in the greatest confidence. I do not have great confidence in the GP doctor we are now using and tomorrow will be talking to Dr. Martinez-Cruz.

Gratefully,
Gracie
Dr. Lily Tran I know nothing about, but Dr. Martinez-Cruz I think you will really enjoy meeting.

I was a patient of Dr. Stephanie Walker and I could not adjust to the changes at Rivers Family Medicine and was actively looking, then I had a heart problem caused by my insurance company who decided the BP meds I had been taking for the past 25 years were too expensive and switched me. At which point my heart went berserk along with me. I had been highly recommended to Dr. Martinez-Cruz, had done my homework and researched him online and found his background to be exceptional. So when my heart was giving me problems I called him, he saw me immediately - literally "come right now", sorted out my BP problem and he is now my primary - love, love, love this guy. From my perspective, he is the old time family doctor, takes his time with you, listens, reads your notes and just fills you with confidence.

Gracie - his office is on the second floor, take the elevator - the stairs are a killer.

Law of Logical Argument: Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about!

Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak
Old 07-07-2013, 01:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by graciegirl View Post

Gratefully,
Gracie
She is excellent. My wife has consulted and had several exams with her. A very caring person. One problem is getting an appointment with her. We are not impressed with the front office staff, but Dr Tran highly recommend
Old 07-07-2013, 01:37 PM
Email Reported As Spam

Well GG since everyone went public I might as well too. I initially used Dr. Tran and found her to be an excellent doc and on this subject I know my stuff. She had a partner who create some distractions but it had nothing to do with her. She is a first class act.

However, I changed docs only because I wanted all my medical professionals associated with the Munroe HealthCare System.

I hope all is well with you.

Personal Best Regards:
Old 07-07-2013, 08:02 PM
Veteran member

I have seen Dr. lily Tran and she is excellent
Old 07-07-2013, 09:00 PM

Lily Tran.....great doctor and a wonderful person!
Old 07-08-2013, 01:16 PM

Doe you know what hospital Dr Tran is associated with?

thanks
Old 12-26-2013, 08:46 AM
Default Dr Lily Tran

Gracie - were you ever able to get in with Dr Tran? I called last week and earliest appt. was June 9, 2014. They have another Dr in same offie - Dr George, I believe . .any one have expereince with him Only in this office 2yrs now . . . . less well-know
Old 12-26-2013, 05:29 PM
Default Martinez-Cruz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madelaine Amee View Post
Dr. Lily Tran I know nothing about, but Dr. Martinez-Cruz I think you will really enjoy meeting.

I was a patient of Dr. Stephanie Walker and I could not adjust to the changes at Rivers Family Medicine and was actively looking, then I had a heart problem caused by my insurance company who decided the BP meds I had been taking for the past 25 years were too expensive and switched me. At which point my heart went berserk along with me. I had been highly recommended to Dr. Martinez-Cruz, had done my homework and researched him online and found his background to be exceptional. So when my heart was giving me problems I called him, he saw me immediately - literally "come right now", sorted out my BP problem and he is now my primary - love, love, love this guy. From my perspective, he is the old time family doctor, takes his time with you, listens, reads your notes and just fills you with confidence.

Gracie - his office is on the second floor, take the elevator - the stairs are a killer.
Gracie, I entirely agree with the above comments about Dr. Cruz. I cannont say enough nice things about him as he is all that and more. However, I wanted to let you know that he is NO LONGER at the Dana building off 466(with stairs). He recently moved to the old office of Dr. Smirnoff (a one level office) If you are going West down Camino Real, take a right directly before the hospital and keep going straight for about a block and the office is in that group of buildings (the very last office). The actual address is
1400 N. US Hwy 441. I hope you love Dr. Cruz. His phone number is
352-750-6650.

Last edited by Moderator; 12-26-2013 at 05:53 PM. Reason: missing bracket on quoted post
Old 12-26-2013, 05:46 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,366 Times in 2,395 Posts

July thread???

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.