Dr. M. Wangia, Advanced Dermatolgy

Closed Thread
Old 11-20-2018, 11:14 AM
Default Dr. M. Wangia, Advanced Dermatolgy

I want to recommend this doctor whose office is located in Brownwood.

I had a faint freckle that turned dark brown and got bigger. After dealing with Melanoma with my husband we knew to get it checked. Dr. Wangia won't automatically do a biopsy on something, he will ask the patient first. Had a biopsy done, and it was cancerous.

Went to see him to have it removed. It took about 15-20 minutes. The shots to numb it hurt the most because of where it was located. Dr. Wangia is very nice and friendly. He said the most important thing is to listen to the patient.

Go back in 2 weeks to get the staples and stitches out. Will have a 2 inch scar. Feel very comfortable seeing him in years to come.
Old 12-06-2018, 04:31 AM

Went for a follow-up on the removal of my Melanoma. The pathology report came back - Dr. Wagnia (Advanced Derm. in Brownwood, The Village by the MVP Gym) removed and he got out ALL the cancer. Please, if you have any skin condition see him. My scalp has been itching for a few years, had him look at it, and it's scalp psoriasis. See him next week, hopefully I'll finally start to get some relief from the consist itching feeling.
Closed Thread

Tags
wangia, biopsy, patient, located, advanced

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.