Dr Paiano

Closed Thread
Old 12-06-2013, 12:09 PM
Default Dr Paiano

I would not use this doctor again. His office staff is very disorganized and I found the doctor to be more concerned with himself than with me. I like to involved in the medical decisions that affect my life and like a doctor who collaborates with me. My mom was a registered nurse for more than 50 years and taught me to be involved in my health care and not just do as the doctor says. She saw far too many doctor mistakes.
Luckily, I found another doctor who not only welcomes my input but encourages it!
Old 12-06-2013, 10:15 PM
Gold member

I believe there was another thread about 3 or 4 months ago regarding this very Dr. I also went to him once a few yrs ago & unfortunately I can not remember specifics but I do remember coming home very upset with the unprofessional care I received and of course never returned.
Old 12-07-2013, 08:02 AM
nkrifats

Just cut ties with this Dr. myself. Never came home upset but never had a feeling he had my care foremost in his mind when I was in his office.
Old 12-07-2013, 11:26 AM
Veteran member

Healthcare Practitioner License Display

Check out the State website for licensing. Graduated med school in Mexico, then became a physician's assistant, and now an osteopath.
Old 12-09-2013, 02:44 PM

I currently use this doctor and feel that his care and office staff are very responsive to my needs. He always asks me if I have and questions or concerns during the visits. He also puts the results of the blood work up or reads the results thoroughly and even puts them up on the screen for you to see as well.
Caroline in the office returns calls and did the best she could to get my records down from.N Y. That was not an easy task. Always pleasant to deal with. Upon referring me for tests even investigates if they
Take my insurance.

Appointments are kept ontime which doesn't happen in NY. Maybe this is a Florida thing but I appreciate it very much.
Old 12-13-2013, 01:26 AM

I agree with IGF post. Dr. Paiano is very thorough, will work with a patient and his/her insurance. Always refers to another doctor within the same insurance family. Yes, he does talk about previous experiences, but that is done to prove his point. I feel he has the best interest of his patient first. Carolyn, Erica &Jan are very nice, don't make you feel rushed, and competent. They go above and beyond. I have been a working nurse for 40 years and in my opinion, Dr. Paiano is thorough and cares about his patients.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.