Dr. Sagili is a dentist I recommend

Closed Thread
Old 08-20-2014, 09:33 PM
Default Dr. Sagili is a dentist I recommend

I have gone through 5 dentists in 5 years here in The Villages. I found Lake Advanced Dentistry which is basically at 441 and 466. I had a bridge come loose after 4 years. My dentist at the time had re-cemented it. It lasted a few weeks. They re-cemented it and said $70 next time. I moved to the next dentist who told me I had a cavity in the front anchor tooth and basically needed a new bridge. The cost would have been around $4000. Then I had a single tooth crown come off and needed the tooth next to it pulled. I knew that was needed because I trust the endo dentist completely so I went to the oral surgeon who pulled it. Now I supposedly need two bridges. That is when I tried Dr. Sagili. He made a retention groove and re-cemented my bridge (I don't think he even charged me) and I trusted him to make my new bridge. So my total cost now is less than $2000 for both bridges. It is an intimate atmosphere with a small staff. They even let you listen to your favorite music. I look forward to going to the dentist. Dr. Sagili is also an oral surgeon but unfortunately not certified to practice in this country. He is of course licensed in general dentistry. I highly recommend him and thank God I found him.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.