Dr. Williams or Dr. Ngyuen (sp)

Closed Thread
Old 09-15-2019, 01:39 PM
Default Dr. Williams or Dr. Ngyuen (sp)

I've narrowed down seeking treatment for my knee to these two doctors. Which one did you use and which one would you refer people to? Good, bad or ugly I want the truth. Thanks
Old 09-15-2019, 03:13 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,163 Times in 436 Posts

Its Dr. NGUYEN procedure, I'd go with him, many many"atta boys".
Old 09-15-2019, 03:55 PM
Soaring Eagle member
Thanked 1,034 Times in 364 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanibel View Post
I've narrowed down seeking treatment for my knee to these two doctors. Which one did you use and which one would you refer people to? Good, bad or ugly I want the truth. Thanks
I had a total knee replacement by Dr. Nguyen in 2013. Excellent results and I have recommended him many times on this site and elsewhere.
Old 09-15-2019, 05:24 PM
Veteran member

I know 4 People who have used Williams who all must have revisions done. I wouldn’t use him if he was the last butcher left on earth.

Old 09-18-2019, 06:25 PM
Veteran member

Dr. Nguyen without a doubt. He did a full knee for me which turned out great. He is not only a great knee surgeon with a unique side approach procedure that reduces pain and recovery time but he is also a real doctor. On Christmas Eve, doctors in The VIllages Hospital taught I had a knee infection and sent me by ambulance to Dr Nguyens hospital on Christmas day. Dr Nguyens came in on Christmas day and after several tests diagnosed a serious non knee issue and called in another surgeon to operate on me on Christmas day. I credit him with saving my life. You cant ask for anything more from a doctor then that.
Old 09-18-2019, 07:16 PM

Six weeks into recovery from Dr. Nguyen and all good. There is a reason why it may take up to six months to get in with him.
Old 09-19-2019, 01:24 PM
Platinum member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dadspet View Post
Dr. Nguyen without a doubt. He did a full knee for me which turned out great. He is not only a great knee surgeon with a unique side approach procedure that reduces pain and recovery time but he is also a real doctor. On Christmas Eve, doctors in The VIllages Hospital taught I had a knee infection and sent me by ambulance to Dr Nguyens hospital on Christmas day. Dr Nguyens came in on Christmas day and after several tests diagnosed a serious non knee issue and called in another surgeon to operate on me on Christmas day. I credit him with saving my life. You cant ask for anything more from a doctor then that.

What do you mean by, “he is also a real doctor?”
Closed Thread

Tags
refer, good, truth, bad, ugly

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.