Lost in the Medicare Maze?

Closed Thread
Old 11-08-2017, 11:46 AM
Default Lost in the Medicare Maze?

Those of us who are Medicare eligible are now in the time period when we can select, retain, or change our 2018 coverage. If you need help, I highly recommend Donna Stegemeier.

In years past she’s helped my husband and me select plans that saved us quite a bit of monthly outgo. Now, for 2018, we’re looking for a plan to address an anticipated need and Donna’s done a lot of homework on our behalf.

Donna’s not aligned with any specific insurance company so she doesn’t try to steer you to a particular one, and there’s absolutely no charge to you for her services. She comes to your home with a wealth of info to help you in the selection and sign-up process.

I’m just so doggone pleased with how she has helped us that I want anyone who needs assistance to know she’s out there.

Donna can be reached at 352-350-7135.
Old 11-08-2017, 02:19 PM
Gold member
Default Suggestion

Quote:
Originally Posted by juneroses View Post
Those of us who are Medicare eligible are now in the time period when we can select, retain, or change our 2018 coverage. If you need help, I highly recommend Donna Stegemeier.

In years past she’s helped my husband and me select plans that saved us quite a bit of monthly outgo. Now, for 2018, we’re looking for a plan to address an anticipated need and Donna’s done a lot of homework on our behalf.

Donna’s not aligned with any specific insurance company so she doesn’t try to steer you to a particular one, and there’s absolutely no charge to you for her services. She comes to your home with a wealth of info to help you in the selection and sign-up process.

I’m just so doggone pleased with how she has helped us that I want anyone who needs assistance to know she’s out there.

Donna can be reached at 352-350-7135.
There is an easy to use website MEDICARE.GOV. Frankly, a large part of the confusion is people TRYING to SELL you that their plan is better. They are all exactly the same, The government DICTATES what they must offer. For supplementary policies again they are all the same. You compete boxes for drugs that you are taking and the government tells you what plan is best for you. Even the price is the same. We looked at two reliable companies and the price was the same within one dollar.
Old 11-08-2017, 03:43 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,039 Times in 373 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by suesiegel View Post
There is an easy to use website MEDICARE.GOV. Frankly, a large part of the confusion is people TRYING to SELL you that their plan is better. They are all exactly the same, The government DICTATES what they must offer. For supplementary policies again they are all the same. You compete boxes for drugs that you are taking and the government tells you what plan is best for you. Even the price is the same. We looked at two reliable companies and the price was the same within one dollar.
INCREDIBLE EASY TO USE WEBSITE Suesiegel: Thank you for posting this information. I am on two very expensive drugs and my otherhalf is always asking if I can get the price down, with this I can show him that we are paying the lowest price NOW! Great site and so easy to use.

Law of Logical Argument: Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about!

Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak
Closed Thread

Tags
helped, donna’s, she’s, donna, select

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.