Effects after covid shots

Closed Thread
Old 07-23-2021, 06:50 PM
Sage
Thanked 4,165 Times in 1,926 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicxyz View Post
The original poster’s question and concerns are very valid. Anyone who has reviewed the data in the CDC VAERS database would know that. And the numbers have been estimated to be only one percent of actual events, as most are never reported. As of 7/9/21, VAERS reports 10,991 deaths in people after receiving a Covid experimental injection. And tinnitus has been widely reported as an adverse effect (5,442 events reported).
Tinnitus has also been reported as a side effect of having the Covid -19 disease. In fact, 40% of people who have had Covid, report their existing tinnitus got worse.
Old 07-23-2021, 06:58 PM
Veteran member
Thanked 1,319 Times in 462 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by coffeebean View Post
Tinnitus has also been reported as a side effect of having the Covid -19 disease. In fact, 40% of people who have had Covid, report their existing tinnitus got worse.
Tinnitus has also been reported as a side effect of the vaccine
Old 07-23-2021, 07:06 PM
Sage
Thanked 9,468 Times in 3,093 Posts

I've had tinnitus on and off my entire life. My new hearing aids have virtually eliminated the noise entirely. Huzzah for modern technology. And no thanks to either COVID-19 or the vaccine for it getting worse, since it was just as bad as it's been for years.

Last edited by OrangeBlossomBaby; 07-25-2021 at 10:26 AM. Reason: left out the word tinnitus.
Old 07-23-2021, 07:15 PM
Sage
Thanked 4,165 Times in 1,926 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by stanley View Post
Boy that's a loaded question.
I know NOTHINK!
Old 07-24-2021, 04:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommyc6 View Post
Wife had annual physical, ekg etc weeks prior to J&J vaccine her blood pressure as usual was a tad low, ekg was normal, she is now under the care of a cardiologist for high blood pressure.
Sorry to hear about your wife's reaction. Interestingly enough my 42 yr old niece caught COVID and now suffers from the same issues (HTN). She had never before suffered from any blood pressure issues until after she caught the virus. Now HUGE swings in her blood pressure.
Old 07-24-2021, 06:20 AM
Sage
Location: The Villages and the Northern Neck on the Chesapeake Bay, VA.
Thanked 3,108 Times in 1,340 Posts

Just curious? Does anyone question where this virus started? God didn't create this. Who is responsible?
Old 07-24-2021, 06:45 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,382 Times in 2,061 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bay Kid View Post
Just curious? Does anyone question where this virus started? God didn't create this. Who is responsible?
If you have the inside knowledge to say that God didn't create this then you must already know who did so why ask here?

This thread is about the after effects of the vaccine; you should start another thread to troll in.

Victor, NY
Randallstown, MD
Yakima, WA
Stevensville, MD
Village of Hillsborough
Old 07-24-2021, 11:35 PM
Sage
Thanked 8,251 Times in 4,283 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by stanley View Post
Tinnitus has also been reported as a side effect of the vaccine
My tinnitus is a result of Jimmy Page and Led Zeppelin, back in '74...

-Tom Petty
Old 07-25-2021, 04:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koapaka View Post
Sorry to hear about your wife's reaction. Interestingly enough my 42 yr old niece caught COVID and now suffers from the same issues (HTN). She had never before suffered from any blood pressure issues until after she caught the virus. Now HUGE swings in her blood pressure.
Just to be sure there’s no blockage causing her HB she had a cardiac catheter procedure done, no blockage we firmly believe it’s from the vaccine.
Old 07-25-2021, 06:29 AM
Sage
Location: The Villages and the Northern Neck on the Chesapeake Bay, VA.
Thanked 3,108 Times in 1,340 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill14564 View Post
If you have the inside knowledge to say that God didn't create this then you must already know who did so why ask here?

This thread is about the after effects of the vaccine; you should start another thread to troll in.
Sorry. I didn't know you were in charge. I talk with God everyday.
Old 07-25-2021, 08:10 AM
Soaring Parsley
Thanked 2,220 Times in 752 Posts

Quote:
Wife had annual physical, ekg etc weeks prior to J&J vaccine her blood pressure as usual was a tad low, ekg was normal, she is now under the care of a cardiologist for high blood pressure.

Quote:
Just to be sure there’s no blockage causing her HB she had a cardiac catheter procedure done, no blockage we firmly believe it’s from the vaccine.

Tommyc6,

I am not a doctor, but if what I am about to say is totally off the wall, there are doctors on this site who will be glad to let me know if I am wrong.

A heart cath is a relatively, sort of, semi-big deal procedure, not usually used if high blood pressure is the only symptom. If there are other heart symptoms like some shortness of breath or a murmur, the doc would order an echo. An echo can look at heart valves. For some things, a Holter monitor might be ordered. But I am surprised at the heart cath for high bp only.

Although I have been vaccinated and believe that in the analysis of risk vs. benefit of the vaccine, benefit wins for almost all adults, I am not trying to be sarcastic. I am seriously trying to help with what I am about to write. . .

Sometimes hypertension shows up in times of stress or ongoing anxiety. For some people, it is only the systolic that elevates. It could be that being in a state of worry about having had the vaccine and perhaps even dwelling on the constant chaos that is created by our access to 24/7 media could actually be the culprit in new onset hypertension.

May I suggest a calming approach. Enjoy the liberation that the vaccine can provide. Turn off the screens — except for movies or series that are just for entertainment. Listen to music. Take a walk. Do things that are fun. Spend good time with each other.

The doc has probably prescribed at least one medicine and will monitor to see if a second one needs to be added. There probably has been the standard medical advice to try cutting back on salt — including and especially the high sodium that can be difficult to avoid in restaurant food, especially in chain restaurants.

The mind can affect blood pressure. As an example, I can be prone to “white coat syndrome.” My systolic blood pressure can hit the range of hypertension when taken at the beginning of a doctor-visit. I figured this out a long time ago and started asking for it to be taken again at the end of the visit — when it dropped. My bp will elevate before medical tests, too. Worrying about medical things can send me on a head-trip and elevate my bp. That is just a snapshot of me as a lab rat to illustrate how emotions can affect bp in just the short time of a doc visit or test. Your wife’s high bp is ongoing though, not just in the doc’s office, but it could also be indicating an emotional component, like anxiety, leading to ongoing stress.

Anyway, I hope you will help your wife to calm down about blaming the vaccine. If you are both looking for constant validation that the vaccine is to be blamed, you, of course, will find it because we live in a time where we can find some kind of validation for just about anything we have convinced ourselves to believe.

In addition to following the routine medical guidelines for the treatment of hypertension, you might need to step away from the chaos caused by the screens that can take up so much of people’s days and nights. The constant pounding of negative emotions is the stock-in-trade of those who are making a lot of money keeping Americans all wound up.

Please do everything the two of you can to come at this hypertension from every angle that is within your own control, in addition to medical treatment. Hypertension can feed on itself if emotions like anxiety are part of the cause. I wish her all the best.

Boomer

Last edited by Boomer; 07-25-2021 at 08:53 AM. Reason: Typos
Old 07-25-2021, 02:51 PM
Default Why you should not get vaccinated. Listen to this lawyer if interested.

Quote:
Originally Posted by billethkid View Post
No problems.
Disappointed at the overall low % vaccinated.

Trial lawyer Dr Reiner Fuellmich outlines the Covid crimes against humanity
Old 07-25-2021, 03:50 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,922 Times in 783 Posts

As usual, there is another side of the story on this guy. Perhaps OBB knows more.

Reiner Fuellmich Fact Checked and Exposed as a Covid Conspiracy Con | Medika Life
Old 07-25-2021, 04:58 PM
Sage
Thanked 9,468 Times in 3,093 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by CFrance View Post
As usual, there is another side of the story on this guy. Perhaps OBB knows more.

Reiner Fuellmich Fact Checked and Exposed as a Covid Conspiracy Con | Medika Life
So, going down the google rabbit hole, I find very little. Other than his youtube account, he seems to be absolutely no one. No one has ever heard of him. He's a ghost without even a wikipedia page or Linkdin account. He doesn't have a website for himself OR his business (which is supposedly under his own name) and there's nothing that provides his office phone number or hours of business. He claims to be a hugely successful trial lawyer who specializes in fraudulent corporations, and lists Volkswagen among those fraudulent corporations.

That should be the end of the conversation, actually. Volkswagon a fraudulent corporation? Really? Are you SURE? Because last I heard - they were - and still are - a successful legitimate corporation.

Supposedly he's held a legal practice in the USA "for the past 26 years now." He is one of four members of a group calling themselves the German Corona Investigative Committee, something Germany doesn't seem to have on record as even existing.

Most of his bios are identical from website to website, or borrow heavily from each other. In most, he's referred to as just a lawyer, but then there's that Dr. tossed in front of his name from time to time, with no explanation of where he received his doctorate, and what kind of doctorate it is.

No mention of his marital status, legal place of residence, net worth, or even a website to advertise for clients. He has no known physical office where he does business, that is published anywhere on the internet.

Pretty sure this is just some rando german conspiracy nutcase who posts videos on youtube. Oh and a few of his videos were removed by YouTube for violating their policies and standards.
Old 07-25-2021, 07:16 PM
Veteran member
Thanked 1,319 Times in 462 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrangeBlossomBaby View Post
Oh and a few of his videos were removed by YouTube for violating their policies and standards.
Yep......pretty much standard practice for youtube, facebook, twitter, et al....
removing stuff that violates their "terms of agreement".
Can't make this sh.t up!

Last edited by stanley; 07-25-2021 at 07:21 PM.
Closed Thread

Tags
covid, shots, effects, aches, sense

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.