Effects after covid shots

Closed Thread
Old 07-26-2021, 10:55 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,388 Times in 2,066 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justus View Post

That's what this country is headed for if the avenues of free speech are cut off by the MSM, in tandem and possibly in collusion with, biased internet monopolies. If the Federal Government is in any way complicit in this censorship, then it is also a clear violation of our First Amendment! As an aside...what are they all afraid of?
They are afraid that many more people will die because they believed the conspiracy theories, anti-vaxxers and snake oil salesmen... and they are right.

Now, whether the correct response is to block and remove posts or simply label them as misinformation is another question.

Victor, NY
Randallstown, MD
Yakima, WA
Stevensville, MD
Village of Hillsborough
Old 07-26-2021, 10:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill14564 View Post
Try this link

According to this Patent Office link, at least as early as 1969.
But............They don't follow this

"Under the Patent and Trademark Law Amendments Act of 1980 (commonly known as the Bayh-Dole Act), patents granted on inventions developed with the use of government funds can be exclusively licensed to promote their commercialization, but the government retains the ability to 'march in" if the patented technology is not made available to the public on reasonable terms."
Old 07-26-2021, 11:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill14564 View Post
They are afraid that many more people will die because they believed the conspiracy theories, anti-vaxxers and snake oil salesmen... and they are right.

Now, whether the correct response is to block and remove posts or simply label them as misinformation is another question.
How about, 'this is a free country and let people decide their own destinies'. There seems to be a lot of cognitive dissonance among "vaxxers" since significantly more negative information has come out about the vaccines. Certainly smells like fear. A year ago, I and other posters were attacked on this forum for suggesting we should reach a natural herd immunity. I still hold that belief, but it's a little late now...
Old 07-26-2021, 11:12 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,388 Times in 2,066 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justus View Post
How about, 'this is a free country and let people decide their own destinies'. There seems to be a lot of cognitive dissonance among "vaxxers" since significantly more negative information has come out about the vaccines. Certainly smells like fear. A year ago, I and other posters were attacked on this forum for suggesting we should reach a natural herd immunity. I still hold that belief, but it's a little late now...
Just what is this "significantly more negative information?"

Completely natural herd immunity is now impossible, of course, since 186+ million now have immunity by way of vaccination. However, there is still a ways to go, only a few hundred thousand more dead will get us there. How many are you and other posters willing to sacrifice?

Victor, NY
Randallstown, MD
Yakima, WA
Stevensville, MD
Village of Hillsborough
Old 07-26-2021, 12:01 PM
Platinum member
Thanked 2,191 Times in 761 Posts

No effects yet, but that 3rd eye really helps me see much better.....
Closed Thread

Tags
covid, shots, effects, aches, sense

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.