Endocrinology Question

Closed Thread
Old 07-30-2018, 01:21 PM
Sage
Default Endocrinology Question

I'm in TVH and really like it but go to an outside provider for my thyroid care as the "main-stream" dr's generally don't check the whole panel (ie. T4 Total,Triodothyronine T3, T3 Free, T4 Free, T3 Reverse and the Thyroid Stimulating Hormone). They only check the TSH. I've been on a naturally dissected medication since the early 2000's when I was diagnosed. I won't get into my issues BUT can anyone tell me if the 2 endocronologists with the specialty clinic will prescribe this type? I'm not looking for folks who don't know the answer and just want to comment. There probably is someone on this site who can give me the information I'm looking for. TYA
Old 07-31-2018, 10:09 AM
Sage

IF not The Specialty Clinic...then any practioners who will prescribe the dissected thyroid medications ie. Armour or Nature-throid?? BUT would specifically want info on the endo.s at the S.C. I've heard that many don't do the expanded panels but maybe these people do or will.

I am NOT interested in synthroid or similar meds.
Closed Thread

Tags
free, thyroid, check, give, site

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.