Excellent experience with The Villages Ear in Brownwood (Traverse Trail)

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
Old 01-14-2020, 02:12 PM
User's Original Comment
Default Excellent experience with The Villages Ear in Brownwood (Traverse Trail)

I am now the proud owner of hearing aids! It was time... I had 55% loss in one ear; 41% loss in the other. Angelo Darby at the Brownwood location did the hearing test and then explained it all to my satisfaction. He fitted me with a set of hearing aids, computer adjusted to 80% correction. He explained that if you walk out with 100% correction, it will seem so LOUD, you will likely return them. So, we start with 80%. I just went back for my 7-day check and now have them set to 90%. I LOVE them!

I definitely recommend this company, at this location.
Old 01-14-2020, 02:42 PM
User's Original Comment
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cindy619 View Post
I am now the proud owner of hearing aids! It was time... I had 55% loss in one ear; 41% loss in the other. Angelo Darby at the Brownwood location did the hearing test and then explained it all to my satisfaction. He fitted me with a set of hearing aids, computer adjusted to 80% correction. He explained that if you walk out with 100% correction, it will seem so LOUD, you will likely return them. So, we start with 80%. I just went back for my 7-day check and now have them set to 90%. I LOVE them!

I definitely recommend this company, at this location.
The Sourthern Trace location provides that personal touch as well.

Tags
hearing, brownwood, loss, aids, set

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.