Express Scripts, yes or no

Closed Thread
Old 08-28-2014, 11:03 AM
Soaring Eagle member

Have used Express Scripts for 11 years. Tri Care for Life.
My wife and I use 10 different medications between us. Perscriptions emailed or faxed in directly by our medical provider.

No problems. All drugs on auto refill
Old 08-28-2014, 11:10 AM

I have used Express Script for 2 years and wish I had switched sooner. I have my prescriptions on automatic renewal and I don't have to do anything. They notify me when they are about to renew, so I can email and cancel if I wish. Telephone service got everything straightened out for me initially because the website was locking up. Prices are wonderful. No complaints whatsoever.
Old 08-28-2014, 12:52 PM
nkrifats

I have used Express Scripts and still do with Tricare for Life and have experienced none of the problems listed here. I have always had good service with them.
Old 08-28-2014, 03:01 PM
Default express scripts yes or no

We use express scripts after the medco merge and never had a problem. 90 days meds delivered, no lines waiting and price is better.
Old 08-28-2014, 06:24 PM

I have had trouble with reimbursement for out of pocket costs with Express Scripts and using DD2642. Called ES and spoke with Management. problem unresolved. My local CVS pharmacist who was familiar with the process called electronic linking. He linked Silver Scripts and Express Scripts. Every prescription since has had no out of pocket costs for me!
Correspondence with some fellow National Guard retirees indicates they are having unresolved issues with ES. Search on the WEB for consumer opinions on Express Script and you will see a large number of negative ratings.
Thank you to all who have replied to my posting. It is good to see that many have had prescriptions filled without any problems.
Old 08-28-2014, 07:36 PM
Eternal Member

I went from Medco to Express Scripts and have not had a problem. We do not express order. When the medication is close to empty, I order online. When I am out of refills, I fax a letter to my doctor to send a new script to Express Scripts for the medication.

Works all the time.

Z
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.