Primary Care Physicians that have a specialization with diabetes patients

Closed Thread
Old 10-22-2021, 01:06 AM
Question Primary Care Physicians that have a specialization with diabetes patients

My father-in-law recently moved to The Villages. He is looking for a primary care physician that knows a lot about diabetes / hypertension. He is in Piedmont (near Nancy Lopez). If anyone has any recommendations please let me know. Thanks!

p.s. he has Medicare and a retiree Blue Cross plan but we're not 100% sure yet if he will stick with the Blue Cross or switch to some other supplemental or advantage plan.
Old 10-23-2021, 07:19 AM
Veteran member

The Villages Health has special diabetes care program. It's part of the Endocrinology program, not primary care.

Get the Right Endocrinology Treatments for You - The Villages Health
Old 10-23-2021, 08:40 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by sowtime444 View Post
My father-in-law recently moved to The Villages. He is looking for a primary care physician that knows a lot about diabetes / hypertension. He is in Piedmont (near Nancy Lopez). If anyone has any recommendations please let me know. Thanks!

p.s. he has Medicare and a retiree Blue Cross plan but we're not 100% sure yet if he will stick with the Blue Cross or switch to some other supplemental or advantage plan.
Here is a list of primary care groups with locations that are in/near TV. My opinion - diabetes/hypertension is so prevalent, most primaries deal with it daily.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Primary Care Groups.pdf (107.1 KB, 114 views)
Closed Thread

Tags
primary, plan, cross, blue, care

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.