Feedback on Medtronic Interstim

Closed Thread
Old 07-24-2021, 06:58 AM
Default Feedback on Medtronic Interstim

Hello there, I was just recommended by my doctor to consider the Medtronic Interstim for bladder control. As you would expect I am nervous about inserting devices long term into my body and most reviews seem to be published by the product company directly. So not much help. I would welcome any thoughts on the device effectiveness. You can respond here are through PM.

Thank you in advance for your help.
Old 07-24-2021, 06:20 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,875 Times in 949 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laurawilcox View Post
Hello there, I was just recommended by my doctor to consider the Medtronic Interstim for bladder control. As you would expect I am nervous about inserting devices long term into my body and most reviews seem to be published by the product company directly. So not much help. I would welcome any thoughts on the device effectiveness. You can respond here are through PM.

Thank you in advance for your help.
I do not know what the device is or your condition. Reviews on a company website, they can and do remove negative reviews. Not a medical device, I used to sell photographic equipment. One of the salesmen would spend hours leaving positive feedback on the products he sold and rave reviews for his main dealer. Words in original post, I read that as you doctor said this is a possible solution for you. I would call Medtronics. You should be able to quickly tell if you are speaking to someone who knows or someone reading a prepared script from their TV monitor. The right person can be a great help. The wrong person, you will know immediately-oops call got interrupted. Call back another time.
Closed Thread

Tags
interstim, medtronic, thoughts, directly, company

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.