Fraxel Laser Treatment Anyone?
Home
Menu

Notices

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
Closed Thread

Old 07-12-2018, 08:42 PM

Default Fraxel Laser Treatment Anyone?

I am considering having a fraxel laser treatment but wondered whether the pain, discomfort, and cost is worth it. If anyone has tried it, please let me know if you were happy with the results. Did wrinkles diminish? Was it very painful? How long did you need to stay home afterwards?

Any and all info will be highly appreciated.If you had it done in TV and are happy with the results, please let me know the name/contact info of the doctor.

If you prefer to PM me, please feel free to do so.

Thank you

Old 07-14-2018, 02:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spikearoni View Post

I am considering having a fraxel laser treatment but wondered whether the pain, discomfort, and cost is worth it. If anyone has tried it, please let me know if you were happy with the results. Did wrinkles diminish? Was it very painful? How long did you need to stay home afterwards?

Any and all info will be highly appreciated.If you had it done in TV and are happy with the results, please let me know the name/contact info of the doctor.

If you prefer to PM me, please feel free to do so.

Thank you
What happened to my post? I was informed that it is in the medical/health section, but I didn't see it there. Why not place it under the Women's section?
Sponsored Links
Closed Thread

Tags
happy, treatment, results, laser, info