FYI - CDC Vaccine Whistleblower

Closed Thread
Old 02-05-2015, 05:17 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,039 Times in 373 Posts

To the OP who is so much against vaccinations ............

... and what would, or did, the non-vaccinators do about accepting the Polio Vaccine? I could not get my children vaccinated quick enough. Are you old enough to remember the dreadful iron lung that people lived in. Thank God for people like Dr. Jonas Edward Salk who developed the polio vaccine; and the rest of the researchers who spent years working on vaccines so that our children could live healthy lives.

Law of Logical Argument: Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about!

Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak
Old 02-05-2015, 07:10 PM
Gold member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madelaine Amee View Post
To the OP who is so much against vaccinations ............

... and what would, or did, the non-vaccinators do about accepting the Polio Vaccine? I could not get my children vaccinated quick enough. Are you old enough to remember the dreadful iron lung that people lived in. Thank God for people like Dr. Jonas Edward Salk who developed the polio vaccine; and the rest of the researchers who spent years working on vaccines so that our children could live healthy lives.
They prefer to listen to the boob tube celebs and former Playboy Playmates and Oprah and The View who give them an instant audience of millions of people who do not read from sources like National Institutes of Health or Centers for Disase Control…….

Jenny McCarthy: anti-vaxxer, public menace - LA Times
Old 02-05-2015, 07:11 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunnyatlast View Post
They prefer to listen to the boob tube celebs and former Playboy Playmates and Oprah and The View who give them an instant audience of millions of people who do not read from sources like National Institutes of Health or Centers for Disase Control…….

Jenny McCarthy: anti-vaxxer, public menace - LA Times
Amen to that.
Old 02-05-2015, 07:40 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,922 Times in 783 Posts

It is inconceivable to me that any school would let a non-vaccinated child attend and put so many other children at risk. Not vaccinating children is not the standard. Let the minority who don't believe in it make their own private accommodations for education and sports and any other group activity so as not to allow their narrow beliefs to impact the majority.

I applaud the pediatricians who refuse to accept non-vaccinated kids as patients. a doctor's office is another area where innocent children could be exposed to serious illness due to another's belief.
Old 02-05-2015, 08:34 PM
Gold member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CFrance View Post
It is inconceivable to me that any school would let a non-vaccinated child attend and put so many other children at risk. Not vaccinating children is not the standard. Let the minority who don't believe in it make their own private accommodations for education and sports and any other group activity so as not to allow their narrow beliefs to impact the majority.

I applaud the pediatricians who refuse to accept non-vaccinated kids as patients. a doctor's office is another area where innocent children could be exposed to serious illness due to another's belief.
See:

Sick Child’s Father Seeks Vaccination Requirement in California

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/01/29/us...ents.html?_r=0

Old 02-06-2015, 07:53 AM
Sage

I would suggest that the parents who are against vaccination should start looking into what we have done to the food chain over the past 30+ years.

Hormones injected into cattle to produce more milk!
Injecting feeder/finisher beef cattle with hormones to obtain better growth and feed efficiency!
Cement dust in their feed to bulk up cattle!
Feeding animal parts to cattle - mad cow disease!
Injecting antibiotics into their animals for something or other!
and the list goes on and on ............

IMHO we are killing our own. Animals are supposed to be grass fed, not fed garbage to make money for the farming company.

If you have the time you might find some interesting information in this article Milk: It Does a Body Good? | Weston A Price. And by now, you will have realized I am a health nut!

Law of Logical Argument: Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about!

Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak
Old 02-06-2015, 10:25 AM
Soaring Eagle member

I'm not anti vaccination, but I don't think CDC or any other "health" agency is above questioning. CDC has had major errors in handling of dangerous biological materials, and, I believe, they were recently involved in the ebola containment and handling procedures scandal. If anything, government agencies have proven many times that they are fallible. More often than not, government agencies have an agenda that they promote, and have been guilty of ignoring data that doesn't support their position.
I'm not against vaccination, but I understand people questioning "the debate is over, the science is settled" consensus.

Last edited by outlaw; 02-06-2015 at 10:58 AM.
Old 02-06-2015, 10:32 AM
Soaring Eagle member

Here's what I don't get about the whole "requirement to attend public school" issue. If these vaccinations are so effective, why do the same people that say these vaccinations "wiped out so many diseases" worry about a non vaccinated kid going to school with a bunch of vaccinated kids? The vaccinated kids are protected, right? Or is it that the vaccinations are not that effective? Or is it that the pro vaccination crowd just wants to impose their will on the non vaccinated kids?
Old 02-06-2015, 10:55 AM

I remember having measles. It was awful.

I remember the fear of damaged vision.

I remember when being pregnant meant you better hope you had measles as a child because you sure did not want to get measles while pregnant. -- Pregnant women worry a lot sometimes and now if their parents chose to depend on the herd, pregnant women have to worry about measles.

I remember being glad when the vaccine arrived for the next generation and for generations after.

Measles is more than just an inconvenience to have. Measles can be life-changing -- and not in a good way.
Old 02-06-2015, 11:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by outlaw View Post
Here's what I don't get about the whole "requirement to attend public school" issue. If these vaccinations are so effective, why do the same people that say these vaccinations "wiped out so many diseases" worry about a non vaccinated kid going to school with a bunch of vaccinated kids? The vaccinated kids are protected, right? Or is it that the vaccinations are not that effective? Or is it that the pro vaccination crowd just wants to impose their will on the non vaccinated kids?
There should be no exemption for personal reasons. There are people whose immune systems are compromised and they cannot be vaccinated. Those who choose not to vaccinate their children put other children at risk.
Old 02-06-2015, 11:29 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by outlaw View Post
Do an internet search using the tag "putting unvaccinated children in with vaccinated children" and you will find more than enough scientific information for why unvaccinated children should not be with vaccinated children (or adults).

Old 02-06-2015, 12:21 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,922 Times in 783 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madelaine Amee View Post
I would suggest that the parents who are against vaccination should start looking into what we have done to the food chain over the past 30+ years.

Hormones injected into cattle to produce more milk!
Injecting feeder/finisher beef cattle with hormones to obtain better growth and feed efficiency!
Cement dust in their feed to bulk up cattle!
Feeding animal parts to cattle - mad cow disease!
Injecting antibiotics into their animals for something or other!
and the list goes on and on ............

IMHO we are killing our own. Animals are supposed to be grass fed, not fed garbage to make money for the farming company.

If you have the time you might find some interesting information in this article Milk: It Does a Body Good? | Weston A Price. And by now, you will have realized I am a health nut!
I have never been a fan of pushing cow's milk on kids. So many are allergic to it. Cow's milk--made for baby cows. Breast milk--made for baby humans.

It's why I'm disgusted with Nestle and won't buy their products--because they took their infant formula over to third-world countries and convinced the new mothers there it was better for their babies than their own milk, especially because (they said) the mothers didn't get proper nutrition. What happened was since they couldn't afford the proper amount of formula, the mothers starting diluting it with water, making it even less nutritious for their babies, and the babies didn't thrive. A greedy company not the least bit concerned with ethics.

Now we see Pepsi trying to modify milk.

But off topic. Sorry.
Old 02-06-2015, 01:12 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,507 Times in 1,907 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laurie2 View Post
I remember having measles. It was awful.

I remember the fear of damaged vision.

I remember when being pregnant meant you better hope you had measles as a child because you sure did not want to get measles while pregnant. -- Pregnant women worry a lot sometimes and now if their parents chose to depend on the herd, pregnant women have to worry about measles.

I remember being glad when the vaccine arrived for the next generation and for generations after.

Measles is more than just an inconvenience to have. Measles can be life-changing -- and not in a good way.

Well said.

And CFrance...I was a LaLeche Leader for years.
Old 02-06-2015, 05:44 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightworker888 View Post
I was hesitant to share this but felt the need to let those who are of like mind, know that there is lots of evidence to use other avenues of health support. Like I have always felt, if I had a broken bone, I would head to the ER. However, this article really supports many of the decisions I have made over the years regarding how to handle health concerns in the family. I was fortunate to have a paediatrician who was in charge of disease control at Sick Kids, and he always waited until there was more symptoms before prescribing anything drug related, so my kids didn't have the antibiotic approach that was fairly common at that time.

Over the years, I have studied many alternative approaches to health, both Eastern and Western and in our practice we have seen children who have been negatively affected, some very severely, by vaccinations and other medical interventions. I don't mean to throw the baby out with the bath, but I do think it is prudent for anyone to research and learn for themselves what alternatives are available, if you have the time to do that and are not in crisis.

Like most things, it is better to do your research before you need the help, so you can make as informed a choice as possible, if need be. For us, it has become a lifestyle choice and hopefully it will help us to live out our golden years with more vitality and good health.

Wishing that for everyone.

LW888

Breaking
I thought your post was fair except perhaps for the comment about vaccinations. How could you tell that some children were negatively affected? Couldn't it be just a coincidence that a child is sick from something other than having been vaccinated?

However, I will say thanks for the link. That's really serious. More on this later.
Old 02-06-2015, 09:33 PM
Soaring Eagle member

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotFromAroundHere View Post
There should be no exemption for personal reasons. There are people whose immune systems are compromised and they cannot be vaccinated. Those who choose not to vaccinate their children put other children at risk.
Why would a parent with a child that has a compromised immune system let their child go to a public school with all the colds, flu, etc always going around?

If a child cannot be vaccinated for medical reasons, are you saying they should also not be allowed to go to public school?
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.