Genetic Testing

Closed Thread
Old 09-16-2021, 03:05 PM
Default Genetic Testing

There is an ad running periodically in the Daily Sun concerning genetic testing for Cardiovascular Disease and Cancer. Has anyone participated in this genetic testing and if so what is your opinion of the service provided?
Old 09-16-2021, 05:10 PM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by purch View Post
There is an ad running periodically in the Daily Sun concerning genetic testing for Cardiovascular Disease and Cancer. Has anyone participated in this genetic testing and if so what is your opinion of the service provided?
Can anyone take a picture of the ad with their cell phone and post it here OR tell me where to find it in the paper. I would be interested to see what they are offering. I had genetic testing done for possible Lynch Syndrome up north. (Negative, luckily.) Very interested in the current state of genetic testing for various diseases due to family history. Thx.

kathy
Old 09-16-2021, 06:59 PM
Soaring Eagle member
Location: Drayton Plains, MI, Vietnam, Waterford, MI, Pennacamp, Fernandina, Duval, 1 retired in Richmond
Thanked 1,588 Times in 567 Posts

I had genetic testing for breast cancer, ordered by my oncologist at University of Michigan. Results were discussed with myself and my children
Closed Thread

Tags
genetic, testing, opinion, participated, service

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.