Finol-Hernandez, MD

Closed Thread
Old 06-29-2018, 09:40 AM
Default Finol-Hernandez, MD

Does anyone have experience (good or bad) with a Dr. Finol-Hernandez, Thoracic Surgeon? Thank you.
Old 06-29-2018, 12:00 PM

Dr. Finol (office on Rolling Acres Road, not far from Home Depot) did lung surgery on me at the Villages hospital about a year and a half ago. I felt Dr. Finol was very skilled, answered my questions, and commanded respect from his supporting staff and other care providers.

Surgery went well, outcome was good, and he would be my choice if I needed something similar done.
Old 06-29-2018, 07:47 PM

Dr. Finol did lung surgery on me about 9 years ago and another lung cancer surgery about 1 1/2 years ago... I would recommend him highly. Both times it was stage 1 lung cancer on different lungs and he removed all cancer. Hopefully I won't need any other surgery on my lungs, but if so, I would definitely have Dr. Final do the surgery.
Old 06-30-2018, 04:04 AM

Dr. Finol performed an arterial bypass on me in my left leg. Surgery went well. I would not hesitate to recommend him.
Old 07-07-2018, 11:31 AM
Default Couldn't be more pleased

Dr. Finol just performed my carotid artery surgery and I couldn't be more pleased with his skill level. He is forthright, and extremely knowledgeable and explains the procedure so that the patient understands. Really good surgeon.
Closed Thread

Tags
finol-hernandez, thoracic, surgeon, good, experience

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.