Hand surgeon

Closed Thread
Old 05-23-2017, 12:36 PM
Default Hand surgeon

Has anyone have any experience with Dr. Gupta or Dr. Mahmood
for hand surgery. I have severe carpal tunnel and need release surgery. I have already checked into Dr Harding and Dr. Chin.
Thank you for your response

Last edited by ZMAN; 05-23-2017 at 12:44 PM.
Old 05-23-2017, 02:31 PM
Veteran member

I had dr Mahmood do my trigger finger last year. I liked him. Explained everything he was doing. Had surgery done at the surgery center in Ocala near the paddock mall.
Old 05-23-2017, 03:04 PM

Dr. Mahmood reattached a severed thumb tendon a year ago for me. He is a very, very talented surgeon with a great personality. And, best of all, their hand therapy group is top notch. I loved that they could contact Dr. Mahmood with any questions on my treatment and get an instant answer. Very talented group. I would use them without question. Best of luck.
Old 05-24-2017, 12:10 PM

I had Dr Mahmoud repair a trigger thumb in February. He is an excellent surgeon with a wonderful personality to boot ! I was impressed with the detailed explanations I received and never felt he was anxious to get on to the next patient.
The hand therapists are fantastic as well. Couldn't be more pleased with them either. !
Closed Thread

Tags
hand, surgery, checked, release, harding

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.