Prosthodontist needed

Closed Thread
Old 07-03-2012, 07:22 AM
Default Prosthodontist needed

We are looking for a good prosthodontist for crown replacement on front teeth. Originals from 15 years ago need replacement and am reluctant to have a general dentist do the front teeth. Has anyone used a prosthodontist from this area? I Googled and two locals appear: Dr Kevin Wallace and Dr Jose Davila. Any experiences or recommendations appreciated.
Old 07-03-2012, 09:57 PM
Default Prosthodontist needed

A few weeks ago I had one of my front teeth crowned because it was chipped very badly and had fillings as well. Often both front teeth are capped or crowned at the same time so they will match better. I told my dentist that I wanted only a good match for the chipped tooth. I could not believe my eyes when I saw the final result.... perfect match with the 3-D shading and slight translucency at the tip the way my other tooth is. This artist of a dentist is Dr Richard Hall of Village Dental. Cosmetic dentistry is "his thing" as a neighbor who recommended him told me. Dr Hall is the best dentist I have ever had as he works with binoculars on glasses and provides the kind of excellence in care that is absolute perfection. Village Dental is on 466 and his phone number is 352-205-7667. Such a relief to me to know that he is young and will not be retiring soon!
Old 07-04-2012, 07:29 PM

Bob, I am too looking for a good provider in this area. I have worked in the Dental field for the last 21 years before moving here. I have been going back to PA for my dental work, but have decided to investigate as well. I am going to be contacting the Pankey Institute and the Dawson Academy for direction. While working in PA, our office used an incredible lab in Georgia for all our ceramic crown/bridge and veneer work. The work was beautiful. The work was expensive, but you know, you get what you pay for. No patient has ever been unhappy when they looked in the mirror. Google Pankey and see if they have a recommendation for your needs.
Old 07-07-2012, 04:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobcuse View Post
We are looking for a good prosthodontist for crown replacement on front teeth. Originals from 15 years ago need replacement and am reluctant to have a general dentist do the front teeth. Has anyone used a prosthodontist from this area? I Googled and two locals appear: Dr Kevin Wallace and Dr Jose Davila. Any experiences or recommendations appreciated.
In 27 visits to his office, Dr Wallace could not do what Dr Davila did in 5 visits. Granted, w/Dr Davila's years of experience, it was more expensive but I believe you get what you pay for.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.