Health Ins choice

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
Closed Thread
Old 04-07-2013, 05:26 AM
Default Health Ins choice

I originally posted this under the topic- Aetna HMO. I am hoping a more general topic heading will gather some responses.

I will soon be moving from Mass to The Villages. Although currently living in Mass, I am a retired teacher from NJ. I currently have Aetna HMO and I'm very happy with it here. I do have the option of keeping Aetna HMO or changing to a Blue Cross/ Blue Shield program, which would not be a HMO.

Does anyone have Aetna HMO? If so, I'd appreciate your thoughts on whether you find that most Drs/ medical facilities in the area accept Aetna.
I have noticed that the new Village Health Care System does not accept Aetna. Does anyone know if that will be changing?
Thanks!
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.