Health Insurance

Closed Thread
Old 08-15-2011, 07:05 PM
Gold member
Default Health Insurance

I'm sure I'm not alone in saying that health insurance for hot young chicks like us is expensive. Right now I'm with BCBS (with emphasis on the BS), I would love to change companies. I'm not eligible for medicare yet. I'm paying a lot out every month but it doesn't seem to cover anything. Does anyone have any suggestions? Have you found any 'good' companies?
Old 08-15-2011, 09:23 PM
Default health insurance

I've had BCBS of Florida for 7 years and never had a problem with them. I have a high dedectible HSA account and have never exceeded the deductible but everything I have submitted has been covered and adequately re-priced.
Old 08-16-2011, 12:51 AM
Veteran member

[QUOTE=Trish Crocker;382403]I'm sure I'm not alone in saying that health insurance for hot young chicks like us is expensive. Right now I'm with BCBS (with emphasis on the BS), I would love to change companies. I'm not eligible for medicare yet. I'm paying a lot out every month but it doesn't seem to cover anything. Does anyone have any suggestions? Have you found any 'good' companies?[/QUOT

As you know I am from Mi too and we have BCBS, PPO and we have never had any problems with them. A few years ago my husband had a massive heart attack and Blue Cross covered most of it. I've had numerous surgeries and our out of pocket cost was minimal

I could be wrong but BCBS is about as good as you can get in Michigan.

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.