Florida Cardiology

Closed Thread
Old 01-29-2009, 05:03 PM
Default Florida Cardiology

Has anyone had any experience with Florida Cardiology in Summerfield? Doctors in the group are;Couturier, Rieders, Torres. Also, If anyone has tried Dr.Gummadi in Laurel Manor Drive. Any info will be greatfully appreciated!
Old 01-30-2009, 11:14 PM
Veteran member

Yes, I used Dr. Couturier a couple years ago. He was very nice, well liked by his staff and was a Katrina transplant. He diagnosed my problem, put me on medication and I haven't needed to see him again. It's not much but happy with him.
Old 01-30-2009, 11:18 PM

A little over a year ago, I ended up in the ER and Dr. Rieders was called in as a consultant. I didn't particularly like him, mainly because he had a lousy bedside manner and really gave me a scare. Upon advice from nurses and another doctor, I saw Dr. Couturier for follow-up testing and consultations. I liked him very much. He took so much time explaining test results, and he's very easy to talk to.
Old 02-16-2009, 07:51 PM

I am a former patient of Dr. Rieders. Unlike Cinco, I found him to be highly intelligent in his field and he had wonderful bedside manner. He truly cares about helping his patients and will take the time to answer questions. I have tried several different doctors that specialize in Electrophysiology from Gainesville to Miami and found Dr. Rieders to be the best. Perhaps you should make an appointment. If you feel like this is not the right group for you, then try someone else. Good luck to you.
Old 02-16-2009, 08:37 PM
Eternal Member

innkeeper -

What group is Dr. Reiders with? You said you are a former patient???
Seems like I have been doctor hopping since moving to TV. I am a former patient of
Dr. Torres (Fla Cardiology), but he is in TV only one day a week.

I recently switched to Dr. Shrikanth Upadya with Citrus Cardiology.
I have only seen him once. Any input on him from you out there??
Thanks...................

Rescuing one cat may not change the world, BUT for that one cat, the whole world will change.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.