Dr Michael Bond

Closed Thread
Old 03-25-2013, 11:04 AM
Default Dr Michael Bond

I had a appointment this morning with Dr Michael Bond, A Dermatologist in Sumter Landing. The appointment was at 10:30AM. After waiting over an hour and talking to other patients who had appointments after me with Dr. Bond, and two were called before me, I questioned the staff. They were not honest. Stating that the other patients had time prior to. This was not true as four of us were talking about our schedule times. I let them know I was not happy and my time was just as valuable as the Doctor's and that they should schedule times more appropriately. I requested my co-pay back as well as my forms I filled out and walked out. So, unless you got alot of time to spare look for another Dermatologist. He had good reviews but his staff was far from efficient.
Old 03-25-2013, 01:06 PM
Veteran member

I also had a problem with the staff BS'n and not be attentive to me. Dr. wasn't in and that probably was the reason.

Standby for more of this when more doctors bail out of the profession.
Old 03-25-2013, 05:45 PM
Sage

I also use Advanced Dermatology. I have had the same experience with an appt. with Dr. Bond. I scheduled the first appt in the morning for a progress check on some therapy. After waiting an hour beyond my appt time, I told the front desk (not the LSL office) that I was leaving. Since then, I always schedule at the LSL office and see the PA. I am seen on time every time and get a thorough exam. If I need surgery, I always schedule with the PA or a different MD and my care is fine.
Old 03-26-2013, 01:04 PM

In my last post this morning--I recomended Dr. John Cottam a new dermatologist--I too was a patient of Dr. Bond as well--long story short I went to Dr. Cottom yesterday and for the first time in several months I got the right answers--the medication I needed and a day later I feel great: please see my post of this morning with the information you need to make an appointment--please also see the advertisement in todays paper re: Dr. Cottam--tear it out and take it to your appointment--you will not have to pay your first co-pay

Susan
Old 03-27-2013, 09:41 AM

Thanks Susan! I'm glad to hear it wasn't just me!
Old 03-27-2013, 02:39 PM
Default Same situation, try...

Dr Casper at Alliant Dermatology. he and his staff are great and you will not wait like that and be seen thorough! After two tries with Dr Bond, I gave up, its crazy over there....
Old 03-27-2013, 03:34 PM

Sound's like I should not consider Dr Bond when I need a dermotoligist.
He may be the greatest Doctor in the villages, but if the staff doesn't have their act together he's not worth it. My 2 cents..........
Old 03-27-2013, 05:00 PM
Gold member

My husband was just there on Tuesday and said doc ran maybe 10 minutes late but he had a good visit and recommends Dr. Bond.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.