Hospitals in/nearby The Villages

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
Closed Thread
Old 05-15-2011, 09:59 AM
Gold member
Cool Hospitals in/nearby The Villages

Wondering what hospitals&Out Patients clinics are in The Villages or nearby, and what type of medical imaging services they provide. I have been an MRI/XRay tech for 30 years and love what I do. I am looking for possible part time employment.
Old 05-15-2011, 10:05 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatzPajamas;35***3
Wondering what hospitals&Out Patients clinics are in The Villages or nearby, and what type of medical imaging services they provide. I have been an MRI/XRay tech for 30 years and love what I do. I am looking for possible part time employment.
I'm an RN.

I have an interview at CFHA (The Villages Regional (on campus) and Leesburg) in two weeks. I have another interview at both urgent care facilities on campus. There is also the VA clinic on campus. I believe that there is an MRI facility as well (someone please correct me?).

I would think that you'd be able to find something either directly on campus or at least within a 25 mile radius. Those 25 miles include many many facilites (i.e. Florida hospital in Tavares, Ocala hospital etc.)

Good luck.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.