How Loud is to Loud?

Closed Thread
Old 11-17-2019, 11:46 AM
Default How Loud is to Loud?

The next Tinnitus Support group Club meeting will be conducted on Thursday, November 21, 2019 at 3:30PM at Churchill Recreation Center. Tiffany Jack, HAS, BC-HIS Senior Hearing Care Professional from Connect Hearing has now partnered with Sal Gentile, Tinnitus Expert – Founder of the club, The topic “How Loud is Loud”, “Dangerous Decibels”, how loud noise affects our hearing and tinnitus.
Attached Thumbnails
The Villages Florida: Click image for larger version

Name:	tinnitus image 1.jpg
Views:	346
Size:	29.0 KB
ID:	81782   The Villages Florida: Click image for larger version

Name:	tinnitus image.jpg
Views:	236
Size:	54.1 KB
ID:	81783  
Old 11-17-2019, 02:25 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,506 Times in 1,906 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

When searching for someone in The Villages to fit me for hearing aids, after leaving an excellent audiologist in Cincinnati, I was frankly worried and conflicted. I have a congenital hearing loss and tinnitus too and I was reluctant to go to a new person because hearing centers are known for "upselling" and overcharging. Hearing aids can cost up to more than 3K for each ear.

A person that I trusted on this forum had used The Villages Ear. I went reluctlantly but found Dan at the location on Wedgewood Lane to be very professional, helpful, sensitive and guided me to hearing aids from a well known company at a reasonable price. Their use has reduced by tinnitus to almost nothing.

I recommend Dan highly.

Latest News in Hearing Health

Tags
loud, tinnitus, hearing, club, sal

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.