How Loud is to Loud?

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
Closed Thread
Old 11-17-2019, 11:46 AM
Default How Loud is to Loud?

The next Tinnitus Support group Club meeting will be conducted on Thursday, November 21, 2019 at 3:30PM at Churchill Recreation Center. Tiffany Jack, HAS, BC-HIS Senior Hearing Care Professional from Connect Hearing has now partnered with Sal Gentile, Tinnitus Expert – Founder of the club, The topic “How Loud is Loud”, “Dangerous Decibels”, how loud noise affects our hearing and tinnitus.
Attached Thumbnails
tinnitus-image-1-jpg   tinnitus-image-jpg  
Old 11-17-2019, 02:25 PM
Sage
Thanked 2,395 Times in 881 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

When searching for someone in The Villages to fit me for hearing aids, after leaving an excellent audiologist in Cincinnati, I was frankly worried and conflicted. I have a congenital hearing loss and tinnitus too and I was reluctant to go to a new person because hearing centers are known for "upselling" and overcharging. Hearing aids can cost up to more than 3K for each ear.

A person that I trusted on this forum had used The Villages Ear. I went reluctlantly but found Dan at the location on Wedgewood Lane to be very professional, helpful, sensitive and guided me to hearing aids from a well known company at a reasonable price. Their use has reduced by tinnitus to almost nothing.

I recommend Dan highly.

Latest News in Hearing Health

Tags
loud, tinnitus, hearing, club, sal

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.