Hydroxychloroquine rated 'most effective therapy' by doctors for coronavirus: Global

Closed Thread
Old 04-07-2020, 12:25 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,507 Times in 1,907 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

I am very sorry Dr. Blueash. I can see now that the relationships we have had with our doctors are not the same that other people might have with theirs. First I want to say that every single thing that you have written makes perfect sense to me. We are very used to physicians using most and many and rarely "all". We are very grateful for a skilled physicians measured and thoughtful and skilled response.

I understood that you are most assuredly not against the use of Chloroguine but like many others you are hoping it will be effective. You are quite aware of it's elevated use and you also read and see the "enthusiastic" response and the "spin" from the POTUS and the media, who probably don't know a placenta from an Easter egg. I think you are telling us you are not against the use but like many, many, many people are waiting and hoping to see it's valid success in saving lives .

Long ago and far away I knew a young girl who wanted to be a doctor. It is a good thing that it didn't work out. She would not have the patience to always remember....First do no harm. And she would not have the patience to treat the reasonable and the cooperative as well as the ones who read a book once...or worse, googled it.

And just in case. We still disagree over politics. Nobody's perfect.

Tags
doctors, hydroxychloroquine, coronavirus, rated, effective

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.