I love my grandbaby but ...

Closed Thread
Old 12-30-2019, 09:39 PM
Default I love my grandbaby but ...

I love my grandbaby but ... he weighs enough at 14 months that I should be younger and in better shape if I'm going to carry him around for the three days that we babysat while his parents went to St. Pete Beach.

When nothing relieved my aching back (not a heating pad, not an over-the-counter back brace, not a vibrating massage wand), I called Tami Taylor at Integrative Massage Therapy on at 4076 SR 44, 561-262-1185. My husband and I discovered Tami a few months ago, and we've been delighted with the results.

I walked into the office stiff and miserable. After an hour, I almost skipped out to my car. Tami should be renamed "Magic Hands." She knows what she's doing, no doubt about it.

We will babysit again at the end of January. And I will probably pick up that grandbaby more than I should again. And I will probably have to call Tami again. We hope she never moves!
Old 12-30-2019, 10:07 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,625 Times in 1,884 Posts

We did the same kind of getaway babysitting for our Grandson. You know what we got for that very nice visit? Our first Granddaughter.
Old 12-31-2019, 09:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nucky View Post
We did the same kind of getaway babysitting for our Grandson. You know what we got for that very nice visit? Our first Granddaughter.
I loved your response; it made me laugh out loud~!
Closed Thread

Tags
tami, grandbaby, months, love, back

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.