An illustrated scientific explanation of the Covid-19 virus from start to finish

Closed Thread
Old 04-29-2020, 10:55 AM
Exclamation An illustrated scientific explanation of the Covid-19 virus from start to finish

I found this illustrated scientific explanation of the virus excellent and enlightening. It was created by a "bored scientist working from home." For all those who still doubt the seriousness of this virus and the recommendations from the scientific and medical community, it merits a determined study. It is illustrated for the visual learner, narrated for the auditory learner, and available in closed captions for the verbal learner.

I plead with everyone to pay good attention and practice the recommendations made. If you understand the science, perhaps you will follow the guidelines. This includes the unmasked "gentleman" who was in such a rush to get around the golf cart on the recreational path along the Hacienda Golf course that he brushed within less than a foot of me while I was walking with my dog.

She talks fast, but you can backtrack and re-read sections until you understand them. This is a public service announcement.

https://covid.yale.edu/media-player/4989/[/URL]
Old 04-29-2020, 11:11 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,506 Times in 1,906 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by vermonster View Post
I found this illustrated scientific explanation of the virus excellent and enlightening. It was created by a "bored scientist working from home." For all those who still doubt the seriousness of this virus and the recommendations from the scientific and medical community, it merits a determined study. It is illustrated for the visual learner, narrated for the auditory learner, and available in closed captions for the verbal learner.

I plead with everyone to pay good attention and practice the recommendations made. If you understand the science, perhaps you will follow the guidelines. This includes the unmasked "gentleman" who was in such a rush to get around the golf cart on the recreational path along the Hacienda Golf course that he brushed within less than a foot of me while I was walking with my dog.

She talks fast, but you can backtrack and re-read sections until you understand them. This is a public service announcement.

https://covid.yale.edu/media-player/4989/[/URL]
I thank you sir, but it won't open for me.

Last edited by graciegirl; 04-30-2020 at 10:41 AM.
Old 04-29-2020, 11:16 AM
Default Try this if

the original link doesn't work.......

Infection Prevention for COVID-19: An Illustrated Summary < Research, Clinical & Data Driven Responses to COVID-19

Nice summary, but no revalations. Thank you for posting it since the message doesn't appear to have gotten thru to everyone.

Last edited by fromct; 04-29-2020 at 12:50 PM. Reason: More to say.
Closed Thread

Tags
virus, learner, illustrated, scientific, golf

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.