Intestinal Bug in TV

Closed Thread
Old 10-08-2014, 09:04 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,039 Times in 373 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Futurevillager2013 View Post
I have been sick since last weekend this is about the 10th day and I finally feel better.
When I get sick it usually attacks my stomach. This is the worst since I moved here a year ago. I needed to eat very bland for about three days felt tired and awful, I had no energy and was achy. I seem to finally be better. Today I actually had a hamburger I made. I still don't feel comfortable eating out yet. But I'm much better than last week.
It is a really frightening bug, it just sucks the energy right out of your body and all I wanted to do was lay down. Usually if I get a stomach bug it's a two day event, but this thing sticks around and around. I was told to just drink gatorade which I hate, and then go on to Boost or any energy type liquid food until I could keep real food down. I spent the better part of five days in the bathroom calling huey.

Law of Logical Argument: Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about!

Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.